PDA

View Full Version : Robots in disguise!

Cronic
01-05-2003, 12:46 AM
Here's eight or so tasty screens from the upcoming Transformers game. (http://www.zcnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=42)

And from the look sof things it's a cross platform release.

Zaggarum
01-05-2003, 12:52 AM
wow and what system is that coming out on? I have always loved Transformers. ;)

Rijuhn
01-05-2003, 01:10 AM
Darth said "it looks like a cross-platform release", or in other words it should be released on the GCN, PS2, and XBOX.

Eh, I never really was a fan of Transformers. I watched it all the time as a kid, but I was too young to really understand anything else besides good and evil robots fighting. I can only remember Optimus Prime.

Cronic
01-05-2003, 01:22 AM
Also from what I've read it looks as though it may be simply a GCN and Xbox release... why they wouldn't go for all three is most likely due to the PS2s difficulty to program for.

KingArthur
01-05-2003, 02:19 AM
Woo! Transformers! I had to put up 4 new shelves today to hold all of mine :D I certainely hope this game is better than that crappy Beast Wars game

BebyGoku
01-05-2003, 03:40 AM
Yeah i used to love beast wars and the game really did suck hope this is better and man do i need a PS2 GC or an XBOX bad

Carmine
01-05-2003, 03:53 AM
Strange If Its not for the PS2... I cant really see a game like this on any of the others... especially GC.

Kairyu
01-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Is that Ultra-Hot Rod? I wonder if this is based off of the movie... that would be cool. The special effects in that movie were better than many of the ones in "Armadon" or whatever. I thought some of the commercials for it were actually shots from the movie, and I was thinking, "Man, I'd better tape this thing, cause it was a really good movie." I'm glad someone finally intends to make a GCN/XBox only game... the GCN is a MUCH better bottom denominator than the PS2. :mega:

Cronic
01-05-2003, 05:39 PM
yup I believe his name is rodamus or some such sillyness.

KingArthur
01-05-2003, 06:10 PM
Rodimus Prime or Hot Rodimus. duh :D

satanman
01-06-2003, 08:26 AM
oh, yeah, I remember that thing where optimus snuffed it and hot rod got that matrix deelee (and we're talking something like 10 years ago here, how the fuck do I remember that?)

WarOmnimon
01-06-2003, 02:21 PM
YEAH! A new Transformers game! Beast Wars Transmetals sucked in my opinion. Hopefully this game will redeem the Transformers in video games.

Kairyu
01-06-2003, 04:05 PM
If they keep it to the movie's plot, and give half a try, it should be worth a rent. If they put any SERIOUS effort into it... it'll be a pretty damn good buy. If they change the plot a lot or don't try anything neat... it'll be sucky. Whoever is making this has a lot to work with. If they mess up, it'll be pretty darn sad.

zables
01-06-2003, 07:40 PM
/me *drools*

one word. : Sweet !!! :D
i hope that they do a good job and put some serious effort into it, cuz the last thing we need is another bad game that was built on an awesome franchise...