PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing of the Triforce: Need co-author

Dart Zaidyer
01-03-2003, 07:55 PM
Yes yes, I'm resurrecting another old quest idea of mine. And I don't want to go it alone. So, I'm looking for a co-author once again.

As the story goes:

"For as long as the Triforce exists, there are three people who must also exist: Link, Zelda, and Ganon.
There have been many Links, and many Zeldas. But only one Mandrag Ganon, eternally cursed by his own greed to live on, seeking the power of the Triforce which he once controlled.
To finally destroy Ganon, one must destroy that which he is cursed to seek. But to destroy it means that there will never be another Legendary Hero... No more Link. And also, no more Zelda.
Are you willing to accept that fate?"

Interested? Just take a look at my example quest, Return to Monstra Island. if the tricks and effects are way over your head, then you can turn yourself right around and leave where you came in, good day, see you. Otherwise, you're quite eligible.

CJC
01-10-2003, 06:07 PM
That's a cool idea. I don't really think I know anyone that can help you. My quest has a slightly more morbid similarity to your idea. In my quest TwinWorlds, I plan to kill off Ganon, Link, and Zelda in one foul swoop. It's guarenteed to be a good quest, and if I'm too sadened with my evil brain I'll make a sequel in which someone has to fight their way back in time to stop the horrid events in the first. (I'm horribly evil, and I admit it:D)

Dart Zaidyer
01-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Some progress notes:

-added in some of Sludge's mini-LttP tiles to my already-modded Pure graphics set. Changed the brown and red palettes for one of the overworld CSets so it looks truer to LttP.
-Started cloning the LttP overworld at 1/4 scale for ZC. I think I can do a much better job than Sludge, having studied and memorized it for several years prior to this.
-Experimenting with some custom ITs for the "Hero Day Festival" in Kakariko Village. What I really need though is for someone to write one for me using the LttP instruments.
-I really need someone to make some "festival" tiles. Lots of balloons, layered confetti, large tents, that sort of thing.

Blonde799
01-11-2003, 01:50 PM
I'll get on that.:)
EDIT: Go here (http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/zcgroup/vwp?.dir=/&.src=gr&.dnm=balloons.GIF&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/zcgroup/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t). That's all I can do for ya, bud.:)