PDA

View Full Version : tile request

idontknow
01-02-2003, 11:00 PM
anybody have some sparkling effects like that of OOT when the chest appears? i wanna make it so that when the secret combos are enacted, there's a pit warp which takes you to a screen with a combo that animates with a spiral, sparkling effect and when thats over, its "next" combo changes to the chest to simulate an appearing chest. if you know what i'm talking about, perhaps you could give me a link to these sorta tiles...

KJAZZ
01-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Why not use a poof effect? Like when the enemies appear? That works rather well. If not, you can use the sparkles for the Magic Boomerang or Arrows, those work good as well..

DeathLink
01-03-2003, 07:17 PM
that is a really good idea, i havnt thought of that...i just was thinking of a way to do that w/out it going poof! every once in a while

ShadowTiger
01-06-2003, 09:02 AM
I'm sure one of us could draw one of those effects. Remember the inventory selection in Revenge 2? Perhaps a circle like that, only in a single color, but gets brighter and higher looking as it goes, and it'll go pretty fast to include all the colors and correct animations. .... Er, maybe I'll get around to it soon. :shrug:

But what I would really like to see, is one of those animations of that chest flash, like what you see when you open a chest and lots of light comes out of it. It kinda goes around the lid of the chest. I would love to be able to do something like that.