PDA

View Full Version : Is The Phazon Beam Really This Hard to Use, or Am I Just an Idiot?

Yoshiman
01-02-2003, 06:11 PM
Alright, now I can't figure out how to use the Phazon Beam. It says it activates around Phazon. I'm standing right in a puddle of the radioactive goo! How do I use the Phazon Beam!?

Samson007
01-02-2003, 06:27 PM
I assume this is about Metroid Prime? I dont know but im gonna hit that part soon, im in the phazon mines.

Denium
01-02-2003, 06:41 PM
You can only use it furing the final battle with Metroid Prime itself. It creates Phazon pools as you fight its second form, and you're supposed to stand in it, and blast it repeatedly.

fatcatfan
01-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Yes, unfortunately you can only use the Phazon beam in the final chamber with MP's second form.

Yoshiman
01-02-2003, 06:44 PM
Well that sucks. Why do they give it to you when you get the Phazon Suit?

Dart Zaidyer
01-02-2003, 08:39 PM
You can actually hold down the button when blasting the Metroid Prime with it, rather than just tap it a lot.

Rijuhn
01-02-2003, 10:37 PM
You jerk!!! Don't you know what a spoiler is??!!!? You should of at least put a "Spoiler Alert" in the thread title. Well, I guess now I know that you get a phazon beam later in the game. It's like I can never enjoy any newly released game without someone talking about the ending like it's nothing. There are a lot of us who like to take their time to enjoy the game, and if I'm pyched about a certain aspect or stuck in an area of the game I'll at least give some heads up.

I'm not mad at you, but now when I get the phazon cannon it won't be as cool now.

Zaggarum
01-03-2003, 12:19 AM
Hey don't worry Rijuhn, You still have to see it. It doesn't matter that you know, just wait and see it and look forward to the ending ;).

Link 101
01-03-2003, 05:34 PM
I got the game, not nearly as far a Yoshi though. I still have to get the Thermal Visor.

mikeron
01-04-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
I'm not mad at you, but now when I get the phazon cannon it won't be as cool now. It isn't cool anyway. I doesn't even do anything special when you get it. It's the other thing you get that's interesting.