PDA

View Full Version : You go.. i have paraurises

Ganonator
01-02-2003, 06:05 PM
I read a report about 6 months ago about something that affects 7 out of 10 American men.. it had nothing to do on women, probably because they have never been in this situation before.. anyway

I can't pee when somebody is near me.. i don't care if they are preoccupied with going themselves or whatever, but i have to have complete silence and solidaridy...

I asked my psych prof and she said it was something to do with social anxiety disorder, and that not many people had it.. i said are you sure? and she said that it is very embarrasing and most men don't like to talk about it.

well i'm talking

can you pee when others are around??

Paradox
01-02-2003, 06:10 PM
i can do that, but i don't like taking shits in public bathrooms when there's someone in a stall next to me....

*plop* *plop* "awww, damn what's that smell?"

LittleBuddy
01-02-2003, 06:12 PM
lol...
I try to refrain from it, actually, I agree, I can't do it when anybody is standing next to me.
I go into the stalls, pee, walk back out. brr...

Linus

Jigglysaint
01-02-2003, 06:24 PM
When using the urinal, I prefer to have nobody standing next to me, but I usually settle with only one other person. At home, I'll only take a wizz with the door closed, or if my father is in the room. For some reason I prefer to never reveal myself when my brother is around. I guess I have it, but not as bad as some people.

Now changing in public spaces, that's another story...

Blonde799
01-02-2003, 06:26 PM
It's kinda a show off problem at my high school. Some men are afraid that others will try and look at their tiny schlongs, and get ammo on them. Others just need a little room, say, a stall between others. To a few, it's a privacy thing, because they're used to taking #1s in a private place.

MrCow
01-02-2003, 06:30 PM
i usually cant but i do have a anxiety disorder so there you go

Ganonator
01-02-2003, 06:41 PM
i never considered that people would check me out in a locker room.. it was just that maybe people would think I was a chicken if i could go.. and ironically, that's the whole problem, now isn't it

cyberkitten
01-02-2003, 10:11 PM
nope, it affects women too. nobody i know likes to use public restrooms because the frickin stalls seem to magnify every drip and make a normal stream sound like a raging waterfall. one of my girlfriends discovered that if you pull off a short strip of toilet paper and float it across the water, it has a muffling effect.
i would imagine it works when you're taking a shit as well paradox. :shrug:

slothman
01-02-2003, 11:15 PM
I don't mind going if it is in a closed stall but not if it is open. I fell the same about any kind of nakedness.

Rijuhn
01-02-2003, 11:22 PM
It's not a fucking social anxiety disorder. Your prof is full of shit. It's that kind of talk and thinking that has kids being over prescribed Ritalin and that other famous medicine (what's it's name?) I know for a fact that it's not because I'm small (I'm not) but it's because it's a self-defense mechanism. I feel that I have to be ready to kill anyone standing behind me when I piss, so that's why I go in stalls, and even then there has to be silence, as I feel someone could bust in the stall and try and rip my dick off.

I'm not crazy, I'm just Rijuhn. :happy:

Verman
01-02-2003, 11:37 PM
I could literly rip down my pants and piss on a stranger...I could give a rats ass....

I wont shit in a public bathroom cause who knows who was sitting on them tho.....yuck ;P

Kryten
01-02-2003, 11:55 PM
You can count me in, too. I always say to myself "now I'm just thinking stupid" and go in and use the urinal next to someone. Three minutes later, having no luck, I think "fuck it, I'm going in the stall." Happens (most) every time. Nothing to really be ashamed of, it's just some people's nature.

And, Rijuhn, it is a form of social anxiety disorder.

plith
01-03-2003, 12:12 AM
I can; it just takes a while. As in more than three minutes. I never go for a piss in stalls. Stalls were made for shit. I think for me it's a concentration issue. Not that I have to think about pissing, but that I usually have to not think at all. People around me and other noises tends to make me think, and thinking leads to me realizing that my penis is outside of my pants in a public place. And that leads to me trying to force it, which never works.

In short, ladies and gentlemen, don't do crack.

satanman
01-03-2003, 09:22 AM
I can't piss when someone else is there, it's not that I worry about them removing 'it' or anything, I just can't.
It's annoying when I really have to, and a ton of people are waiting to go. :/

Drunken Tiger
01-03-2003, 09:24 AM
I can piss when someones near me, heck! I can even piss on someone!! :evil:

obi
01-03-2003, 11:16 AM
I prefer not to and luckily, I can hold it in all day If I want to so I can just wait till I get home...

Ganonator
01-03-2003, 04:27 PM
the most embarrasing time (for me anyway) that this happened was I was on a business trip w/ my parents in Hawaii, and on the last night, there was this big party. I really had to go BAD and I walked in to the bathroom, lucky that nobody else was in there.. i whipped it out, and the company president's son comes walking in and wanted to chat during the leaking process.. needless to say i had to hold it for another hour cause i just couldn't manage to go.

blckscab
01-03-2003, 09:47 PM
nope, I always use the stalls.

looks like I have a social anxiety disorder.:rolleyes:

stormwatcheagle
01-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
I know for a fact that it's not because I'm small (I'm not) but it's because it's a self-defense mechanism. I feel that I have to be ready to kill anyone standing behind me when I piss, so that's why I go in stalls, and even then there has to be silence, as I feel someone could bust in the stall and try and rip my dick off.

I'm not crazy, I'm just Rijuhn. :happy:

Like he said, social anxienty disorder.

Daarkseid
01-03-2003, 11:09 PM
I do have anxiety problems that I take medication for, and I've been consistently unable to use a urinal when somebody else is around. So I use the stall.

Personally, I don't find it to be a very big problem, unless of course, all the stalls are in use. But oh well.