PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Techno Bands

Dr. Mutagen
01-02-2003, 03:58 PM
Are there any other good hardcore techno bands out there besides the Prodigy and the Chemical Brothers? My collection of hardcore techno CDs is kinda thin. Make sure that the bands don't have any content that is horribly offensive. Thanks!

LittleBuddy
01-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Try searching www.mp3.com for techno artists, they're rated from 0 - 10 unless I remember something differently than it happened. :p

Linus

BebyGoku
01-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Well i like daft punk there good.....and i like variouse artist.....if you get MTV2 i think saturday nights is the dance part l would listen get a find a song you like write the artist name down and then check them out.....but i usually just search kazaa

Ganonator
01-02-2003, 05:29 PM
i've had quite a bit of good luck using bearshare... just type in the music genre, and you're set.. or better

go to www.allmusic.com and search under styles.. i love that site because it is extrememly knowledgeable about EVERY artist you can even shake a stick at..

btw, this isn't an advertisement, its a user testimonial :D

Verman
01-02-2003, 05:52 PM
Crystal Method........

One of the best :P

And if your after wierd ass techno go get yourself some apex twin...i think thats how its spelt.

Catalyst333
01-03-2003, 01:25 AM
Aphex Twin isn't for everyone...I like techno and HATE Aphex Twin...too much craziness....but if you like Aphex Twin look up Venetian Snares they are WAY crazy!!!

If you like Prodigy try out Scooter, they are a bit different and usually record alot live...but it's still good.

Fluke, Propellerheads,Hybrid are also good...as is Icon of coil.

Dr. Mutagen
01-03-2003, 01:32 AM
How about the group that did that cool instrumental "Sandstorm"? It was on the radio for a while and we play it at just about all of our high school dances. I know how the band name's pronounced but I don't know how it's spelled.

MottZilla
01-03-2003, 04:05 AM
DaraDude Sandstorm I think, as I had an mp3.

Drunken Tiger
01-03-2003, 08:33 AM
Theres a pretty cool Korean artist, Lee Jung Hyun, her second latest album is better.... Its more what you would consider techno...