PDA

View Full Version : How do I make my dugeons different colors?

zeldamaniac2733
12-31-2002, 10:40 AM
I want my dugeons to be other colors than the regilar dugeons. (like red, purple, black etc)

also the same thing with the water.
Please help.

ShadowTiger
12-31-2002, 12:10 PM
Under the Dmap options, there is a color pulldown box. You can choose the color there.

zeldamaniac2733
12-31-2002, 02:19 PM
How do you tell which color is which?

idontknow
12-31-2002, 03:14 PM
which graphics package and zquest version are you using?...the pallets in the drop down menu should be named according to their color...if you want to make your own, go to quest-->graphics-->pallettes and click on an unused pallette and start selecting colors of your own...i suggest first making one screen a default dungeon tiles by pressing a # key on your keyboard...then take a snapshot of it...then go to the pallete you want to edit...go to load and load the snapshot you just took and select each cset, one at a time, then refill the color tiles with ones of your own...this is best so you could see the trend in shades and stuff.

raptorscyther
12-31-2002, 09:00 PM
Or, once you have placed a tile on the screen, press a number on the number pad and the screen will change colour accordingly.

KJAZZ
01-03-2003, 02:00 AM
Press F4 and you can input the pallette number. If you use more than the standard pallettes, however.

Freedom
01-16-2003, 10:36 AM
-------------
once you have placed a tile on the screen, press a number on the number pad and the screen will change colour accordingly.
-------------

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

that kicked my butt.