PDA

View Full Version : T. Music/lock blocks/spells

idontknow
12-30-2002, 10:30 PM
what is T. Music (in Dmap editor)?
And as a side not, lock blocks DO work for me...at least the 'lock block 1' combo does...i dont see why other people have a problem...maybe i'm just luck ;) (just kidding)
Also, do farore's wind and nayru's love work? and what are they supposed to do or will do (in the future)?/are they like the spells in OOT?

System Error
12-30-2002, 10:36 PM
Lock Blocks work for you? Pressing "D" doesn't kill ZClassic for me...it brings up this DMAP Number/Position thing. Maybe it's just a matter of using them correctly. As for the 2 Spells, they don't work as far as I have heard. Maybe I should go check...and likely, they do the same thing.

Nick
12-30-2002, 10:37 PM
T music is "tracker music". Basically, if you have any mod tracker music in your quest folder, ZC can play that instead of the midi if it is present.

Farore's wind and nayru's wind are not implemented yet. Don't have a clue what they are though since I haven't played any Zelda games past the SNES LTTP. :shrug:

Ganonator
12-30-2002, 11:10 PM
farores wind - puts a portal on the screen it is used on the first time, and the next time you use it in that dungeon, it transports you to that room.

Nayru's love - creates an octahedron around link and creates invincibility.. i think it will be like a clock, but can be used in more than one screen, and can wear out..