PDA

View Full Version : Need help with water

Darkmatt
12-30-2002, 03:34 PM
I can't seem to get the water to work. I'm trying to input water like the water in dungeon 7 of the 3rd quest. Can anyone help me?
(I'm new here.)

idontknow
12-30-2002, 03:42 PM
right click on the tile you want to be water...select water from the combo list...w/ this combo, Link will use flippers to walk on any part of the combo this is not walkable (each of the four corners in the first grey box can be turned red and each red part is solid so Link cant walk on it)...for water combos, if Link comes in contact with this red part when he has flippers, he will use a swimming sprite, which can be edited in the quest-->graphics--sprites-->misc. Also, water combos provide a place for zoras...without water combos, you cannot place a zora enemy in a room...hey, i wonder if the shallow water combos allow zoras?...hmm...

Darkmatt
12-30-2002, 03:43 PM
Wait, no that's not the point. I can't get the colors to work.
X_X

Ganonator
12-30-2002, 08:15 PM
then in your D-maps, make sure to change the Level color to whatever you need it to be.. otherwise it just ends up being hippie OW color from Z1..

Since you are new, go to Quest >> D-maps, then its the large bar near the top of that new window.. hope this helps