PDA

View Full Version : temple tiles

idontknow
12-30-2002, 03:22 PM
i'm in need of outside (and mabye inside) temple tiles...i want something very graphically appealing, and at the same time unique...i need outside more so (meaning tiles to create the "outside" aopearance of a dungeon from the overworld)...i'm using the puretileset...i love its graphics!...but it doesnt provide me with enough tiles to create temple entrances and stuff..
By the way, i have a water, fire, ice, earth/forest, wind, and magic temples already planned...anybody have some cool tiles-i'd really love some tiles for my magic dungeon! :) any help would be appreciated as always!

raptorscyther
12-30-2002, 10:01 PM
I am currently working on the shadow temple tiles, but only the interior, i might get around to doing the outside. The problem bieng, I dont know what to put on the outside of the shadow temple.

But it doesn't look like you need shadow anyway though. :P

Ive also created forest temple tiles, and i will gladly update them to pure tileset for ya. and make them better while im at it.

idontknow
12-30-2002, 10:36 PM
OOH COULD YOU PLEASE!!! thatd be great!!! thanx! :) and yeah, i would actually like a shadow temple...maybe you could send me those interior tiles ;) thats one of the temples i forgot to mentiion...also, i want a lightening temple...(found in the middle of either a stormy forest or thunder plains-not sure what to call it)-if anyone has ideas or, better yet, any tiles (with like a lightening or electric theme) that would be AWESOME!!!

KJAZZ
12-31-2002, 03:03 AM
At the Tileshop, you can find Warlock's Misc tiles, those have some tiles that are like a Temple..

ShadowTiger
12-31-2002, 12:01 PM
Really? Which ones.

I know that DoY has some great external temple tiles. Remember outside of the excavation? Yeah, those.

I've got some nice internal ones, if you want. But you probably wouldn't. But you might already have them, since they're in the thing I gave you.

raptorscyther
12-31-2002, 09:05 PM
Ok, i will try and get them to you as soon as possible.
Probably by tomorrow. :)

idontknow
12-31-2002, 09:37 PM
i found some temple tiles at a tileshot, not sure if its the one your talking about KJAZZ...theres a large, brown temple but when i export the tiles and then grab it into my tileset, the colors are way off and tried redoing them by hand but its taking a looong, looong time and it looks fairly sloppy...i'm using the puretileset graphics so maybe someone could redo the tiles in that pallette or find me their own temple tiles to use with the pure pallette set...

Ganonator
12-31-2002, 10:30 PM
raptor - if you could just post a link here, or email them to me, that would be great.. i can't find jack for tiles that go with the PTC...

raptorscyther
01-01-2003, 01:39 AM
Sure, tomorrow, ill post both my forest temple and my shadow temple tiles for ya, both PureSet compatible, btw, they use custom palettes, especially the forest temple since it contains plenty of green.

Happyman
01-01-2003, 07:14 AM
@ idontknow: Orion's LTTP set should have temple tiles. You can try looking there. ;)

idontknow
01-01-2003, 11:29 AM
i know, i have them but it uses a different set of pallettes so the colors are all messed up and i dont have the patients to change them myself so that they fit my overworld.

Happyman
01-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Then you'll have to get the patience to change'em yourself.

Until then, no temple tile for you!

j/k, what gfx pack are you using. Nick's done a lot of LttP <-> Pure conversions. If you're doing Pure, you may want to PM him or something...

idontknow
01-01-2003, 03:15 PM
yeah i am using the pure graphics!!! yeah! i'll pm him...great thinking...ur so smart!