PDA

View Full Version : I need 1.90 quests

DarkDragon
12-30-2002, 01:23 AM
Yes, I know there are quest databases. Call me lazy but I don't feel like wading through tons of databases and links looking for quests that match my very specific criteria; I will thus place a query here.

I would like older quests that will run and will run correctly (no fatal bugs) on Zelda Classic public release 1.90. Also, each author must also be willing to publish or share with me a level 4 cheat code. (You have my assurances that such codes will be kept confidential.) No, not because I'm a skill-less lamer, but for two quite good reasons:
1) I intend to play through each quest at least twice in rapid succession, and although I'm sure your devious death traps will be fun the first time around, when plugging through it again we will be much less amused.
2) I intend to place these quests in conditions that may render certain areas unplayable. I need methods to circumvent such areas.

If you have a 1.90 quest you are willing to submit, please PM me or reply here or whatever. Please also let me know of any specific bugs you are already aware of.

Thanks for you help.

Happyman
01-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Go find Revenge 2. Add the Level 4 cheat yourself BTW. The password is 440.

Soaring Eagle
01-15-2003, 10:37 PM
If you get the Revenge 2 quest from www.purezc.com it is not passworded.