PDA

View Full Version : Bugs that has been residing with ZC for a long time

Qusetonui
12-29-2002, 12:32 AM
Here are a few bugs that existed for a very long time:

Red Lanmola and Bats are using the wrong tiles in New Enemy Tiles. Red Lanmolas use Blue Lanmola tiles while the Bats use the Keese Tribble tiles. Originated when New Enemy Tiles were first in the beta.

When you defeat some enemies with No Flashing Death on, the flash still occurs. Go ahead in New182test Quest with No Flashing Death on and beat a Blue Wizzrobe. The flash still occurs, even though you have the rule on. Originated in the 1.90 days of Zelda Classic.

I reported these bugs like a million times before a new beta would come out. I hope these bugs are gone next beta.

AlphaDawg
12-29-2002, 12:30 PM
Also...

- Segmented enemies (Lanmolas, Manhandlas, etc...) continue to drop items every time one of the segments dies rather than one item when the whole enemy dies..

More to come as I remember them.

Cloral
12-29-2002, 05:40 PM
Continue bug!!!!
I'm pretty sure this one is still in there

Also,
when you warp into a room, a number of the attributes may not work properly. Most notably to me, when you sidewarp into a dungeon dmap, the doors do not work until you leave and come back.

AlphaDawg
12-31-2002, 06:11 PM
Here's another one: Enemies can still walk through tiles that have the top half set as unwalkable.

And of course DMap intro strings for Overworld DMaps are still giving me problems. The string for the DMap you start on doesn't appear, and others continue to make Link freeze after they finish displaying. (Dungeon, Cave, and BS-Overworld DMap intro strings appear to work fine.)

AlphaDawg
01-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Forgive the double post, but here's another old bug: When you click "Go" to test a side warp, the Enemies -> Secret screen flag becomes unchecked.

DarkFlameWolf
01-04-2003, 07:06 PM
The Digdogger, his 2 frame animation is sped up insanely fast and just looks unnatural. Furthermore, unlike most other bosses, when you DON'T set him up as a Dungeon Boss, he always keep reappearing in the room again and again. Is he now considered a normal enemy and not a boss?