PDA

View Full Version : You have one week to download all the old ZC quests

Eckels
12-27-2002, 06:39 PM
Ok, well since the other ways I tried didnt work out... A.) The quests took up too much room on my server, then B.) People who didn't know how to use ftp clients hit me with so many reconnects that it actually fucked up my computer...

So this is the last thing i can do to give you all the ZC quests.

I've uploaded a zip file (81mb) that has ALL the quests from the QDB in it. I've had a lot of requests for this from many people, so I figure I can do it, for just a few days anyway.... It's not gonna stay up indefinately, and I'm not going to send it to anyone personally (I'm not slowing down my connection for this) The only way you're gonna get it, is to download it right now. And when I say now, i mean now.

I can only guarantee this file being up for a week. That means, January 3rd, this file is coming down, and I'm not going to spend time sending it to anyone individually.

So please download it now.

Get some QDB's going :)

http://quests.afterblur.com

DarkFlameWolf
12-27-2002, 09:46 PM
I've got them downloaded, but I can tell you right now, that some are not updated versions of several quests, namely my quests. So for those wanting to update the QDB and make their own, I'll be willing to pass out my updated versions of my quests which fixes various bugs, makes several graphical enhancements and improves some puzzles and alters some areas in my quests. :)

JayeM
12-27-2002, 10:10 PM
DFW, and anyone else with updated quests they'd like to make available, I'm in the process of setting up a download site with all the quests I have (including the ones from the old QDB), so please email them to me: [email protected]

Thanx!

Breaker
12-28-2002, 12:19 AM
I'll be adding all these to my FTP database, so if you have a quest that needs updating please login and overwrite it, I'll give more information once they are up.

LOVE YOU ECKELS FOR ALLOWING US TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE QUESTS AFTER IT TOOK YOU HOURS TO MAKE THEM ALL SEXY LIKE.

DarkFlameWolf
12-28-2002, 08:09 AM
JayeM, all my quests are a bit big to send to you all in one. But there is an easy place to find ALL the updated versions without the hassle of email, just head on over to PureZC and go to the quest section of that site. Find all four of 'DarkFlameWolf' quests, they are all updated for 163.

MottZilla
01-03-2003, 03:18 AM
I'm dling the zip now, I know its the 3rd, but don't take it down till I finish damn it!. ;p It's at 20% now and going 120kb/sec

Tudorcat
01-03-2003, 02:18 PM
Hi I did thake my chance to download all of those quests but I would like to ask for opinions on them. I recently played Revenge 2 and LOVED it and I also enjoyed a new quest from Mr tuvai so knowing that I liked these 2 can I get any suggestions on a quest to check out next ? There are so many of them on the list and I dont think that I need to unzip all of them if they arent any good, good in my opinion that is. No harm intended.

Tudorcat
01-03-2003, 02:21 PM
Sorry one more question, I have the zc v1.90 is there any way of knowing which of the quests I can use for this version? Are they all mixed , thanks again

VEL
01-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Please don't double post (posting twice in a row), it is against the rules, if you have something else to say, please use the "edit" button.

MottZilla
01-03-2003, 06:03 PM
No. Tudorcat, just open the quests I guess and hope to hell they work in that version...

Tudorcat
01-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Ok first I am sorry for that double posting thing I did. I didnt intend to break the rules. I did still learning how everything works here. If I could acctually remember how to spell to (the word for I am sorry, grins I would use it now.)

I am still on my first week , or is it now my second? nevermind but I thought I should ask about what version you recomend me to download instead of the v.190? I downloaded it from alpadawgs homepage but as I just said I am very new at this so I dont know where to find the best one. Hope you are not too angry with me ?

MottZilla
01-04-2003, 03:40 AM
You can get 1.92 Beta 182, and 1.92 beta 163 if you look around the main forum.

Cronic
01-04-2003, 04:29 AM
or...

http://www.zcnetwork.com/download.php?op=viewdownload&cid=2

that's a link to all recent betas... all I can say is start off slow, and don't mind the site... due to a rebuild it's more or less wrecked, but coming back soon.

Breaker
01-04-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Tudorcat
Ok first I am sorry for that double posting thing I did. I didnt intend to break the rules. I did still learning how everything works here. If I could acctually remember how to spell to (the word for I am sorry, grins I would use it now.)

I am still on my first week , or is it now my second? nevermind but I thought I should ask about what version you recomend me to download instead of the v.190? I downloaded it from alpadawgs homepage but as I just said I am very new at this so I dont know where to find the best one. Hope you are not too angry with me ?

Try www.ZeldaClassic.com, the official website which includes (under downloads) the latest version and available mirrors.

Tudorcat
01-05-2003, 03:21 PM
I have already tryed the 192 beta but it didnt work for me. I am not sure about the mirrors, what are they? The only one I know about is the one I look into in the morning- not always a pretty sight ; )

carrot red
01-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Mirrors are the sites you could download from.
What do you mean, you tried 1.92 and it didn't work?

Tudorcat
01-05-2003, 04:44 PM
yes at least 3 or 4 times and I dont have a qlue why it wont work... the v1.90 is working just fine for me.