PDA

View Full Version : Oooo! Floormaster

raptorscyther
12-27-2002, 10:25 AM
Everyone check out the new PDF new enemy tiles , and you might find a little gem about a floormaster and floormaster kid.

Dart Zaidyer
12-27-2002, 02:15 PM
It's been there. But it's still not in the game.

There's a Ceiling Master too ya know...

System Error
12-27-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Dart_Zader
It's been there. But it's still not in the game.

There's a Ceiling Master too ya know...

Floormasters DO drop from the ceiling in OOT. Don't ask why, though. Next thing you know, there'll be ones that come out of nowhere.

raptorscyther
12-27-2002, 08:16 PM
Do they? Ive always seen them just *be there* when i walk into a room except for one occasion in the spirit temple when i hit the wrong sun with sunlight.

idontknow
12-28-2002, 12:54 PM
ur talking about Ocarina of Time for N64!..ooh!...they drop from the ceiling in the room at the end of the hallway that twists if you wait in one place for too long

Yoshiman
12-29-2002, 06:14 PM
Wallmasters drop from the ceiling. Floormasters are the ones who ram you.

Ganonator
12-29-2002, 06:37 PM
..and then are like tribbles... damn things. I didn't realize you could easily kill them with arrows until AFTER i died in that damn forest temple

ShadowTiger
12-31-2002, 12:39 PM
Yet none of this is actually incorporated into ZC yet. Perhaps it's just a look ahead.

Dr. Mutagen
12-31-2002, 01:43 PM
Ceiling Masters would be just like the Wall Masters in A Link to the Past, correct?

DarkDragon
12-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Why oh why must you implement these blasted things? They piss me off almost as much as Like-Likes. I'm in the third Dark World dungeon, minding my own business, and have almost reached the boss, when WHAM! back to start I go. :(

System Error
12-31-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Mutagen
Ceiling Masters would be just like the Wall Masters in A Link to the Past, correct?

No, remember: Wall Masters come out of the wall. Floormasters come from the ceiling. NOT THE FLOOR OR THE WALL! It's confusing, but I know that the hands that drop from the ceiling's official name is Floormaster. Just thought that needed to be clarified. Even if they were called Ceiling Masters, they wouldn't be just like the Wall Masters from LTTP since they don't come out of the wall, they come from the ceiling.

Dr. Mutagen
12-31-2002, 03:23 PM
Whoa there! I don't think that Ceiling Masters even existed in the Zelda series. Wall Masters DO drop from the ceiling in LTTP and OoT. They came from the wall in the original Zelda. Why Nintendo didn't change the name from Wall Master to Ceiling Master remains a mystery to me. Another thing, Floormasters don't drop from the ceiling. They're just "there." The name says it all. Floormasters are also the ones that split into smaller Floormasters. This is a very confusing issue, but that's the way I see it.

raptorscyther
12-31-2002, 08:53 PM
As long as they are added, i dont really care whats what. :p

Ganonator
12-31-2002, 10:14 PM
I think we just need some more depth in our enemy charts.. it gets boring when all we find are the same ol' enemies dungeon after dungeon.