PDA

View Full Version : Metriod Prime (Yes, I'm Stuck)

Yoshiman
12-26-2002, 06:50 PM
I'm seriously lost in MP. I just got the Gravity Suit and now I can't get back to the landing site. I can't figure out how to get up the column in Phendrana.

fatcatfan
12-26-2002, 10:47 PM
Have you looked for answers at gamefaqs.com? I can't recall where you go from the gravity suit, but I don't remember having any problems there. I should remember, I went through the game twice, but.... :shrug: sorry.

MottZilla
12-26-2002, 11:11 PM
I agree, I got stuck earlier today so I just went through a walk through till i found where i was at and got unstuck.

Lone Wolf
12-26-2002, 11:56 PM
I hate when I get stuck in a game Then you end up lookin around all over the place and keep goin to the same rooms. Damn that sux. Oh, I have no idea about Mertroid Fusion.

Chibs
12-27-2002, 12:40 AM
Hmm... well, what about Metroid Prime, as that's what he was talking about. :darkmage:

AlexMax
12-28-2002, 06:35 PM
If you are talking about that reasonably large room with the tree running across it, then yes, that area is a little confusing at first. The key is to LOOK AROUND VERY CAREFULLY.

And here's a hint. When you don't think you can go any further in a ball withouot backtracking, bomb. (It's not immediatly obviious, but the ice obscures the continuation of the ball passage)

mikeron
12-28-2002, 10:07 PM
After the gravity suit, you just backtrack with a slightly altered route.

Yoshiman
12-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Orginally posted by AlexMax
If you are talking about that reasonably large room with the tree running across it, then yes, that area is a little confusing at first. The key is to LOOK AROUND VERY CAREFULLY.
Thanks! I just found the way out. I missed a small cave I could jump into.