PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Darlon
12-24-2002, 11:09 PM
Before I explain my problem let me say this.

Hello all this is my first time on this board, so please don't flame me if I say something stupid, I'm new here.

Ok heres my problem

I am playing a custom quest called "Ocarina of Power", I've finished the 1st dungeon, after Zelda says something about the 2nd key fragment buring near the village I decided to go there, but I see no dungeon or key fragment all I see are 4 armors (or whatever they're called), and a stone slab pic of an Ocarina.

How do I get to the 2nd dungeon if its buried?! What do I have to do? :confuse2:

Jigglysaint
12-24-2002, 11:17 PM
Ah, don't you have a fancy whistle-type thingie in your inventory? Does it look like the slab on the ground?

I hope that helps a little bit. This is a fun game although I never finished it.

Dr. Mutagen
12-24-2002, 11:20 PM
Ughhh.. :sweat: It's been so long since I played that quest, and I could only make it to level 6, so I got frustrated and deleted the quest. Sorry, dude. :shrug:

P.S. I'm new here too. :)

Teilyr
12-24-2002, 11:23 PM
You should have the ocarina of power. You get it from a cave that you access when you have the hookshot. Wander around the overworld. You'll come across it eventually.

When you have it, play it on the stone slab. That'll open up level 2.

Raichu86
12-24-2002, 11:25 PM
Oooh yes, Ocarina of Power. My first success. Just play the Ocarina on the stone slab and watch the magic of the Ocarina of Power. ;)

Darlon
12-24-2002, 11:32 PM
Thanks all, so now I have to find this cave that has the Ocarina.

Darlon
12-24-2002, 11:42 PM
I found the Ocarina of Power and now I'm in Dungeon 2! thanks all!