PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is going on with my screen flags?

Petoe
12-23-2002, 02:12 PM
I'm not sure if this is a bug, so I post it here.

When I check the screen flag "enemies -> secret", it sometimes gets unchecked by itself. This problem occurred once when I was testing my quest. A door should have opened when I killed the enemies from the screen, but nothing happened, and I'm sure I had checked the screen flag before testing the quest. Then I opened ZQuest, and it was unchecked. I thought that what the heck and checked it again.

After that, the screen flags have frequently dissappeared spontaneously and I have noticed that when testing the quest. This really slows my quest building and is very annoying and serious. I want to know why this happens and does anybody else have the same problem?:confuse2: :redface: :mad:

Praethus
12-23-2002, 02:51 PM
It unchecks for me, if I have a sidewarp on the same screen and use the go feature on that side warp.

idontknow
12-23-2002, 05:55 PM
hhhm...freaky...make sure u click ok and not cancel and don't use the test feature in zquest cuz it supposedly screws it up...maybe warping and secret flags are related..huh?...wierd...

Petoe
12-23-2002, 06:39 PM
It unchecks for me, if I have a sidewarp on the same screen and use the go feature on that side warp.

That might be the problem...but I'm not sure...:shrug: