PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Temple Tiles in progress

raptorscyther
12-22-2002, 10:30 PM
Early this year, I said that i was going to create tiles for every temple in OoT. But due to school and other social activities, ive had very little time but i managed to create and release a while later some Forest Temple tiles which will be updated eventually with better ones.

So, I decided to do the Shadow Temple next. So far, i have the bottom parts of the walls done, ive got plasma (concentrated spirit fluid *so ive been told* :?), boneyard type damage combos, and that little face tile that keeps popping up in the shadow temple and the well.

If anyone is interested, then i'll post a pic in january since my internet is wayyy to slow at the moment as i've used up my 100% internet usage for december.:eyebrow:

To blckscab, if you need these for your quest, ill finish them asap and post this as well as the redeads to make up for the delay. :)

blckscab
12-23-2002, 03:48 AM
Yay!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Cant wait;)

fingolfin
12-23-2002, 11:58 AM
Sounds cool, Raptorscythe. What do you mean by 'the little face tile?'

plith
12-23-2002, 12:17 PM
If you go to the Shadow Temple in OoT, you will notice on many walls and the floor and allsuch that there's a face, smiling or some such.

*b*
12-23-2002, 04:40 PM
yeah, when you first enter shadow temple, it's the wall you walk through, at least, I think that's what he's talking about...

ShadowTiger
12-25-2002, 09:56 AM
It's good to know that there are people on ZC who can create like that. All of my custom dungeons sets turn out to be visually appealing, but no real "major effort" job was done with them. They're all just.... lines with shading. :disgust:

But your forest temple, well, you'de think that someone ripped that. :rolleyes: I can't wait for the full release of them. Do you have any further works in progress that you can show us?

raptorscyther
12-27-2002, 09:53 AM
Not yet, *grumble ..damn cable people cutting internet speed because of over downloading.. *grumble*

Next year, there will be pics galore.

DarkSFK
12-27-2002, 11:09 AM
NEXT YEAR??!?!?!?!?!! I hve to wait THAT long?! Oh wait..... next year is in like 5 days.... heh....

ZeldaLord
12-27-2002, 11:23 AM
Can't you even show 1 screenshot?

raptorscyther
12-28-2002, 07:41 AM
Ok, here we are. Top parts of walls are done, palettes changed a little (water changed to jadey colour, hint of purple present in the black walls. Face tile is now 2 x 2 instead of 1 x 1.
Skull Lights, just a modification of the pure lights, the originals are still there if you make another kind of temple.
And heres a treat, the spinning ghosts with scythes. And they DO spin! That was a pain in the ass to do though. :rolleyes:

I bet this wont work.. Nope
if it didnt work for you, go to my briefcase.

Name: Raptorscyther
Password: jazzie

My Briefcase (http://briefcase.yahoo.com)

raptorscyther
12-28-2002, 07:41 AM
That would be right, damn slow internet making me double post, sorry mods, blame that on my ISP.

Hey, may as well take advantage of this situation, if the above pic did work for you, here is the other one:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/44c3fa2f/bc/Pics/zelda001.bmp?bch5YD.AUH_q8JfY

Comments and/or Suggestions are much appreciated, after all, i want this tileset to suit everyone while still sticking to the shadow temple theme.

blckscab
12-28-2002, 06:46 PM
Looking good;)

Anyway to get the tiles yet, apart from ripping them from the pics?
:D