PDA

View Full Version : Beta Bug Reports : Everyone please read

Cronic
12-22-2002, 08:56 PM
Shadowblazer's announcement (http://www.armageddongames.net/announcement.php?s=&forumid=45)

We as testers also have a similar forum for this.

A: make sure it's availible to you. If you dont have access to the private forum simply let me know so that I can fix it.

B: Familiarize yourself with the submission form. It's pretty basic, and for any report the version will tenativly be 1.92 ubless DN changes this.

Now if you have questions please feel free to ask. Personally I'm unclear on just how this is to be handled... And I'm not sure what the circumstances are for attaching a quest file, but I'm sure Shadowblazer or DN can help us figure that out.

Either way it's a great thing that SB has done so let's make it work for the purpose ;)

KJAZZ
12-23-2002, 12:59 AM
Hehehe, can't wait to find a bug and try this new thingamajig out.. but do we have to upload a quest every time?

Cronic
12-23-2002, 01:08 AM
Well each time you post to that the forum the reason for it would be to upload the quest... This is not however the case of the main ZC forums version... Seeing as how we already have a seperate forum. Basically from what I can tell when DN sees a bug that he wants to find the route of the problem for he would then request the quest to be posted to that forum for examination, but that's merely my guess =/ don't worry though I'm sure DN will clear it up.

Hermit
12-23-2002, 03:13 AM
Sounds like quite a nifty and better way to squash bugs faster and more efficiently. What a great problem solving solution.

Kudos to SB ;)

plith
12-23-2002, 10:13 AM
I'm... not sure I can see such a forum. Is it supposed to be a third one in this category?

Cronic
12-23-2002, 02:43 PM
Access granted... Anyone Else?

texasdex
01-06-2003, 07:03 PM
My thought: If you can re-create the bug in multiple different quests then don't bother sending the quest it happened in, but if you only notice it in one quest and have no idea what's causing it then the quest file might be useful.

Ganonator
01-06-2003, 08:40 PM
I'm sorry that I missed this topic before posting my bugs here in discussion... could ya be nice and move them for me DC or a Senior Mod?? thanks