PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please!!!

zeldaishot
12-21-2002, 11:43 PM
i am very new 2 the zelda classic thing, so i have enclosed a diary of what i've been doing:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:20 PM 21/12/02

I started this diary. Today I found out that by using the up, down, left, and right keys, you can then move to the next part of the map. I also found that in the tile part of the program you can edit the little picture and give the pictures better looks and more colours. I just want to know how to make interactive items. I already know how to make items, but they keep popping up in the top left of the screen. It is irritating the shit out of me. And I also want to know how to make proper caves. I can't make those stone walls on the side of the cave, and every time I walk out, I appear somewhere else. Could this be a bug? I don't fucking care, I just want to solve this bullshit. I want to solve the FLAG and COMBO and SECRET COMBO and all that other (I don't have any other way of describing it) BULLSHIT!

11:04 PM 21/12/02

I figured out that you can only have ONE cave in each part of the map. But you have to specify the warp tiles destination. If you make two, they will both lead to the last destination you specified.

I made a "kind of" cave aswell. But I used the basic stone structure given to you when you first start up the program. And I'm still having trouble with the "getting out of the cave" business. I still keep appearing on some other gay part of the screen. I feel like commiting suicide because I feel like I will never solve this shit. Well, I've only had it for a day. A few months actually, I just figured out how to work it today.

9:24 AM 22/12/02

Today I figured out how to attatch items onto enemies. You select an item from the items list, then you select an enemy, click on flags (the option in the enmies list) the select "enemies hold item". Voila.

1:04 PM 22/12/02

I can now make groups of enemies have a ring leader. Wow, cool. This program is still very haed to use and I don't think I've even scratched the surface when it comes to being a hardcore user. This program is really giving me the shits. FUCK!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone is reading this, and they know how i can improve my quest, can they just post something or email me concerning this subject.