PDA

View Full Version : Any recommended demos and stuff?

Nick
12-21-2002, 07:38 PM
I'm bored as hell because I'm practically finished with U2 until after the demo release coming very soon (asside from beta testing with it, but that's another story).

Basically, I'm wondering if anyone could recommend some quests and such to play in the mean time. I haven't been keeping up with the quests being made here, so I don't have a clue. :shrug:

I've played DoY already, so that one is off the slate. :shrug:

DarkSFK
12-21-2002, 07:45 PM
Hehe, I'll just watch this thread cuz I got the same thing in mind. :lol:

*b*
12-21-2002, 07:47 PM
I haven't seen any real BIG releases, just a few betas there, and a few small demos here... not big stuff. but speaking of demos, my quest will have a demo soon, when I get level one done

KJAZZ
12-21-2002, 11:51 PM
Try the Descendant and Mystic Land Demos if you haven't already. You could also look for VEL's quests, they're always fun to play or replay..;)

Or as a last resort check Eckels topic...

Whatever. Maybe I'll get back to working on my quest so that I can show you guys something..;P

PrinceMSC
12-22-2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by KJAZZ
Maybe I'll get back to working on my quest so that I can show you guys something..;P

I don't want to see ... so put it back in you pants.:tongue: But really you should get back to work on your quest.

Oh, KJAZZ made a little fun demo. Something about a god... Anyway, there isn't much, but its still fun. Should I upload it so everyone can give it a try?

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

DarkSFK
12-22-2002, 11:42 AM
Um... yup. :) *waits for Prince to upload it*..... *still waits for Prince to upload it.... patiently* *STILL waits PATIENTLY for Prince to UPLOAD IT!!!!*

.........I'm done.

PrinceMSC
12-22-2002, 01:50 PM
I would, but I wanna make sure its otay with KJAZZ first. If he says otay, then I'll upload it.;)

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Jarty
12-22-2002, 09:04 PM
I said this at PureZC, and I'll put it here for people like DarkSFK, Shadow of Evil by Blckscab. It's very good, but level 3 is a pain.

DarkFlameWolf
12-23-2002, 03:38 AM
You could try my Fragments of Power, I'm currently upgrading it to 163, but its a nice play.

DarkSFK
12-23-2002, 06:56 PM
DFW, could you please clarify where Fragments of Power is? I don't have a download link...