PDA

View Full Version : 180 Player - Refuses to work.

DarkSFK
12-21-2002, 12:22 PM
I can't get the 180 player to work. I keep gettin the error: "ZELDA-W caused an invalid page fault in
module ALLEG41.DLL". I've tried everything, but the only thing that will work is the windowed player. I don't like that too much because it slows down more than the full screen. And no, RAM isn't an issue, so don't even ask. CAn somebody please help me with this?

fatcatfan
12-21-2002, 01:31 PM
How are you starting zelda-w.exe? Are you using a command line switch to change screen resoultion?

DarkSFK
12-21-2002, 03:20 PM
It doesnt matter how I start it. I began with the original ZCBeta folder. I had two shortcuts- 1 for windowed, 1 for full screen. Right now I just want full screen back. I don't care about the windowed one. Then, because that only made windowed work, I made a new folder with a new ag.cfg file. That doesn't work anymore, apparently. Now nothing works, not even starting the program from the folder. =/

BTW, while you're here fatcatfan, are you still making mapmaker? Because it's very useful... ;)

fatcatfan
12-21-2002, 06:30 PM
Yes. I just released a version for the latest beta (180) a few days ago. Until there's another public beta, though, there's no point in me making a general public release of mapmaker.

As for solving your problems. Start with a clean directory, re-extract everything. Create an empty file named ag.cfg in that directory. Then try starting zelda-w.exe. It crashes if ag.cfg doesn't already exist. If that doesn't work :shrug:

DarkSFK
12-21-2002, 07:14 PM
Yeah, thanks, that helped. :)