PDA

View Full Version : Consider this my '2 weeks notice.'

fingolfin
12-20-2002, 09:34 PM
I've been getting bored of ZC lately, (like Teilyr, obviously) and I think I'll sign off for a while. As for my current projects, Blckscab and Zaggarum, I'll finish those up and then sign off. Until then,

fingolfin

Zaggarum
12-20-2002, 11:34 PM
Thats fine. I won't be ablel to get you the quest till you get back. I will PM everybody at the same time sometime in January. I will be taking break as well. I don't konw how long. Probably no more thant a day. :laughing:

zora man
12-21-2002, 01:22 AM
Well looks like I need a new beta tester anybody wan't to fill in for Fingolfin?
BTW it's for my sd3 quest.
See ya.:)

Teilyr
12-21-2002, 10:43 AM
1 more post.. Zora man, you have too many fucking smilies in your sig.

Noli
12-21-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by fingolfin
I've been getting bored of ZC lately, (like Teilyr, obviously) and I think I'll sign off for a while. As for my current projects, Blckscab and Zaggarum, I'll finish those up and then sign off. Until then,

fingolfin

WAIT!!! Dont go just yet. Did you see my "I tried this..." thread? You might change your mind.:D

fingolfin
12-21-2002, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I tried the same thing, but I still need a vacation. Are you signing off for good, Teilyr? Or are you just takinga vacation for awhile?

Zaggarum
12-21-2002, 04:06 PM
He's long gone Fin.

fingolfin
12-22-2002, 12:09 PM
Oh. OK, Later, Teilyr.

AlphaDawg
12-22-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Teilyr
1 more post.. Zora man, you have too many fucking smilies in your sig. I agree. Nothing says "newbie" more than 50 smilies in your sig. (Though you have apparently trimmed it down somewhat from the last time I saw it... no more guillotine smiley or lightsaber smiley.)

blckscab
12-23-2002, 04:02 AM
If you are getting bored of zc, its best you do have a break. I had to go and have one once and I posted a thread called"Oh, no! I have quest sickness" I would go onto zquest as usial and then my mind would go blank and I would stare at the screen for around half a hour and not do anything:odd:

I personly like all of the smilies (expesialy the UT ones:D) its lke a mini war in his sig. But they are anoying when you are trying to read a thread and then come along a big chunk of them over and over again when he posts more than once.

fingolfin
12-23-2002, 11:38 AM
Ok, both of the people I'm making tiles for agree with me that I should take a break. So, after Christmas, I'll be gone for, maybe a week or so. No biggie. I'll be back. I agree with, well pretty much everyone in this thread, Zora Man. Get rid of the smilies, that's just disturbing.

King Of Links
12-28-2002, 05:32 PM
I would like to be betatester ZoraMan