PDA

View Full Version : F@!#$@!# yea!

C-Dawg
12-19-2002, 04:31 PM
I dont usually post anything like this, but :

FIRST SEMESTER OF LAW SCHOOL IS OVER! FU@#%@#%T@#%@!#%@$T#@$T^#^@%^Y@$%^@$%^&@$%&@!^@^!$%^#$%#$%#$@%, !$#%#!$% !$%, !$#%!!!!

Hallejuah. I've gone from zero to drunk in 20 bucks (thank you divx) and I hope to achieve booting crazy by the end of the night.

0CI will keel ypu posted.

0-C

Samson007
12-19-2002, 05:49 PM
Wow, law school must really suck ass.

I get off for christmas vacation tomorrow.

Rafnul
12-19-2002, 10:36 PM
I can see you are drunk by your overspelled, technically only 4 letter fu**.

Once more, I have incentive not to go to law school.

KJAZZ
12-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Nice. We just got on Christmas Brea....oh excuse me, Winter Break..(glares at Jewish people and other people who don't celebrate xmas)... and it's fun so far;)

Fatty Lumpkin
12-20-2002, 09:40 PM
No offense, but just by saying xmas instead of Christmas forces me to put you into that group.

Ich
12-21-2002, 02:12 AM
"I've gone from zero to drunk in 20 bucks"

That's going in my sig :)

Joshua Milton N
12-21-2002, 01:28 PM
One thing I'm not going to do is go to law school.

Instead I'm going to collage after 1 year of graduating from High School and learn things on computers and how to make video games and other video game related things.

Also law school sounds like it really sucks.

C-Dawg
12-21-2002, 01:39 PM
You've got the entirely wrong idea. Law school is a blast; though during the four weeks around exam time you do end up spending 80% of your time studying. Academia sure beats real work, though. There's a bit of a fiction circulating about lawyers... there is this myth that law school is a hard, terrible thing. It ain't. I spend easily 2/3 of the semester doing MAYBE four hours work a night, and spending the rest of the time partying or slacking off. And I'm doing fine. The whole "law school sucks" is only a fantasy promulgated by lawyers to explain the 250 dollars an hour they charge.

And Josh- good luck with that. Don't pass up oppurtunities with such valuable professions as sanitation management or heated-canolo edibles duty, though... you know, just in case things dont work out with the whole video game thing.

-C

Ultra22Lemming
12-21-2002, 01:52 PM
Yikes! Leave some off that alcohol for Santa!

Joshua Milton N
12-21-2002, 01:57 PM
If I can't make/test video games for NINTENDO than I'll have to be a vetrinarians assistant which I think might be cool.

Oh well thats how life is.

Tygore
12-21-2002, 02:31 PM
I guarantee you it will take more than one year of college.