PDA

View Full Version : Slash Combos on Layer 1+

Warlock
12-19-2002, 12:14 PM
I noticed they don't work, which is a shame. I can't remember if they are supposed to work or not, so I stuck it in here as a suggestion. Basically, I wanted to stick something that is slashable but doesn't use the exact same undercombo for every single tile. So say, you could have a screen with both grass and bushes on it and they would have different undercombos, because the undercombos would just be placed on layer 0 and the grass/bushes on layer 1. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work right now.

This would also be nice for other combos (although I can't think of any examples at the moment).

Speaking of combos, are we ever going to see combo checklists? (i.e. being able to set a tile as both slowwalk and water for example, to kind of make a swamp or something :D)

C-Dawg
12-19-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey, Warlock- we've already got multiple combo attributes through combo animation.

-C

KJAZZ
12-20-2002, 12:27 AM
It would still be nice to have it automatically done, C-Dawg..not everything can be solved through Combo Animation, I'd still like a checklist of sorts that Warlock mentioned, it's actually a good way of putting it..:D