PDA

View Full Version : Funnest Car Ride Ever

Verman
12-19-2002, 11:56 AM
Okay...I jsut had the most fun car ride...

Yesterday I popped a brake cyclinder or line in my car so I had no brakes okay? Well I had some, if you pumped them 20-100 times you would stop. Well today I had to bring it to the mechanic which is a block from my house. I figured hey its a block I can make it.

Anyways I start going, driving at like 5mph. I see his place. I pass his place pumping the brakes as fast as possible...No brakes at all...none...zero..Okay fine whatever

I start heading around the block because the turn came up. I slam on the handbrake...NOTHING...stupid thing doesnt work....WTF...I cant stop.....So i slide it into nuetral and the car starts slowing down but im heading towards an intersection. So I of course bieng unable to stop go rolling right through...And there was this big van.....my god...

Out of instinct I slammed it into first, hit the gas and turned left i missed him by inches.....Im still somewhat shakey because of the adrenaline rush. So anyways I popped it into nuetral agian and costed into a sidewalk so id get stuck in a snow bank. Man I fell out of the car laughing...I havent laffed that hard in years. I think laughter was a reaction to the fear hehheh...Thats where the car is right now...and its getting towed to the garage....

Geez...Moral of the story is: "Don't drive with no brakes"....

Joshua Milton N
12-19-2002, 11:59 AM
This is absolutely the finniest thing I've heard in my life Verman and I hope you leep on doing funny things in the future.

Raichu86
12-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Did you damage the van you ran into at all?

Verman
12-19-2002, 12:41 PM
Actully I missed the van....Like I said in the post....I almost hit him though Im sure he had the piss scared outta him....

Milton's post made my day though.

Raichu86
12-19-2002, 12:46 PM
Oh, I misread your post. I thought you said you slammed into him first, then put on the gas to get around him. :laughing:

Well, congrats on surviving this insane event. May you survive many more in the future. :D

Joshua Milton N
12-19-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Verman
Actully I missed the van....Like I said in the post....I almost hit him though Im sure he had the piss scared outta him....

Milton's post made my day though.

Are you saying that my post made your day by making you laugh or something because I think that it has man and I hope to keep you laughing until the day that I die.

Verman
12-19-2002, 04:03 PM
Hehheh I'm sure you will keep me laughing Milton.....

I find almost all of your posts to be funnier then the last.

slothman
12-19-2002, 06:30 PM
I went driving recently and my break line blew. I was lucky I wasn't far from my house.

Beldaran
12-19-2002, 06:42 PM
That is funny Verman.

On the opposite side of the coin, I ran out of gas the other day and I was REALLY close to a gas station, but it was across a busy street. I knew that if I stopped for traffic I wouldn't be able to get going again, so I weaved through oncoming traffic at 9mph and finally coasted into the gas station. It was funny but stupid. I thought I was going to get hit.