PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Quest Jelp

sparky
12-18-2002, 05:53 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been playing revenge quest on and off for a few days now. I think it is great but i have a problem.

I cannot seem to get very far in the 6th Dungeon. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Merry Christmas

Sparky

plith
12-18-2002, 06:01 PM
Well, generally you have to tell us which part of the dungeon you're stuck at. Or are we supposed to divine the answer?

sparky
12-18-2002, 06:16 PM
Sorry, I got a bit in a muddle, The dungeon has a couple of bits that are giving me grief.

A) There are some dartboard looking devices on varios walls of the dungeon. What are these for?

B) One screen up, four screens right, there is a screen with movable block. It is quite straightforward to go up one screen, but i cannot work out how to get to the screen below.

Once again, thanks for the help and sorry for the repeat and double posting

Sparky

DarkFlameWolf
12-18-2002, 07:44 PM
shoot the dartboards with arrows.

plith
12-18-2002, 09:50 PM
Assuming we're talking about the same dungeon room, there should be three different blocks you can possible push upon entering. Push the middle one to the right, move two tiles down and push that block down. Move two tiles right and push that block. If it's a different screen, then try showing a screenshot.

sparky
12-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Thanks for all your help guys, i have got most of the way round now, I just need to find another key and get the red bracelet! I have the triforce though.

Once againg thanks for your help

Sparky

OK, now i have got way past the earlier bits i was asking about and i am having trouble defeating Ganon. To get the last triforce. Do i need the gold arrow? If so, does anyone know where it is?

Thanks again

Sparky