PDA

View Full Version : I have two quest for testing

zeldamaniac2733
12-18-2002, 02:02 PM
Note: I will send these quests to anyone who wants them, but there may be some mistakes. My aol im is BLUEDEVIL 12 22

I'll send you these quests if you want them.

Who is intersted in trying these out and reporting mistakes.

warrning:These quest have a few 4 letter words that are not nice for me to say. other than that its clean, just 4 letter words.

C-Dawg
12-18-2002, 02:53 PM
What sort of four letter words are we talking about here... does link say something like : "Fuck that stank-ass bitch Zelda in the shit-hole, fuckjacker" or "I'm gonna ram my love-pole into your shit-fuck-horse-cock-ass-nuts, Gannon!" or maybe "Fuckshitcockassbitchwithacherryontop"?

Or are we just talking about profane four-letter words like "Bush"?

-C

zeldamaniac2733
12-18-2002, 02:58 PM
were talking about 1 bad word max in a string.

sorta like

feed me the meat you bastard
pay me and i'll f***ing talk

like that not too many to make this a dirty game.

Breaker
12-19-2002, 11:29 AM
Whoa, that's sick... =/

Might want to slow it down a bit if you're going for a "not so dirty" quest.

ShadowTiger
12-19-2002, 11:38 AM
:sweat: What's the point of putting bad words in quests? :eyebrow: It doesn't help anyone, and for those of us "kiddies" that I know browse the forums and are not quite immune to that kind of language, it's a very good excuse for a watchful mother to shun ZC as a whole. I've seen it happen. And It's not pretty. :shakeno:

Ian
12-19-2002, 11:39 AM
the fact that I don't have one clue about the plot of them makes me not want to. Maybe if you gave us a reason to test them, like maybe a good looking/ gameplay quest then people may consider testing, till then, your on your own

Blonde799
12-19-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
What sort of four letter words are we talking about here... does link say something like : "Fuck that stank-ass bitch Zelda in the shit-hole, fuckjacker" or "I'm gonna ram my love-pole into your shit-fuck-horse-cock-ass-nuts, Gannon!" or maybe "Fuckshitcockassbitchwithacherryontop"?

-C
*rolls over laughing*
Can I quote that C-Dawg?:laughing: :lol: :laughing: :lmao:

I wouldn't even consider considering it until I saw these:
Names(If they don't have names then specify)
Possible screenshots(So people will know what they're getting in to)
Complete or Incomplete?(I strongly suggest you complete the quest if it's near completion)

Ian
12-19-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg

-C

That's going in the sig :laughing: Just when we thought you couldn't make us laugh any harder

zeldamaniac2733
12-19-2002, 04:51 PM
ok this is based on the first quest of zelda.

same overworld different level locales and stuff like that.

There are not too many bad words in the quest but I wanted to warn you in case youre offended. theres like maxium 1 in a string and most strings dont have any.

i could go in the quest and **** them out.

ms_zelda_lady
12-19-2002, 05:41 PM
I'd love to try them both out. Could you send them to
[email protected]
Thanks
ms_zelda_lady

P.S. Don't forget the _ in between my name

Cronic
12-22-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
:sweat: What's the point of putting bad words in quests? :eyebrow: It doesn't help anyone, and for those of us "kiddies" that I know browse the forums and are not quite immune to that kind of language, it's a very good excuse for a watchful mother to shun ZC as a whole. I've seen it happen. And It's not pretty. :shakeno:

I plan on the incorperation of four letter words in my quest, but given the cotext I don't see sexual themes or four letter words as being bad if done right... I mean if put across in the beavis and butthead sense I do see it at worst as being pointless... I guess if ya don't like it don't play it... or maybe you could just get past the fact that other people tell you a word is bad, and realize that in itself the word has no real ability to do you harm ;)