PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have these Boss tiles?

Zaggarum
12-16-2002, 09:58 PM
Wondering if anybody has Onox and Veran tiles. You know, from the oracle series.

KJAZZ
12-17-2002, 12:50 AM
Why not rip them yourself? ;p

You could try searching in this forum, I've seen it requested many times..but why use Veran and Onox? Be a little bit more original. A giant Muffin, perhaps? ;P

Zaggarum
12-17-2002, 12:55 AM
Who says I am going to use them for my Three part Quest? I have ideas for bosses. Don't worry. ;) Ripping them whould mean beating the rom which means I need to download it. I really don't feel like finding the rom right now.

ShadowTiger
12-17-2002, 08:55 AM
I could probably do something about that. I'm sure you don't necessarily have to beat the bosses in order to get good pics of them. I always thought that the best pics were when they were posing for their evil capture or triumph in the beginning of the game. Those are pretty good shots, especially of Veran. She always laughs. :disgust: :laughing:

fingolfin
12-17-2002, 01:56 PM
If you want the rom(s) i can send them to you. Or, I could just tell you the website. (I'll have to find the website, but I have the roms on hand)

KJAZZ
12-17-2002, 03:49 PM
Ever heard of Save States? ;p

Ian
12-17-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by KJAZZ
Why not rip them yourself? ;p

You could try searching in this forum, I've seen it requested many times..but why use Veran and Onox? Be a little bit more original. A giant Muffin, perhaps? ;P

I you want something original, go with a giant AOL icon. He could brainwash you into getting AOL and make AOL zombie people. Now thats original.

Onox and Veran are at the start of ages, so you only have to dl it and play it for two seconds. Unless a quest maker is too lazy to waste about 20 minutes to get tiles for his quest?

Zaggarum
12-18-2002, 12:22 AM
OK OK. I get the picture guys I can easily get the tiles from the beginning. Like I said, I don't have the rom. Mind putting OOS and OOA in my briefcase fingolfin?

*b*
12-18-2002, 05:35 PM
hold up, I've got some ONOn tiles, pre-ripped and colored to match the newfirst pallete, so if you want them, gimme you're email

ShadowTiger
12-18-2002, 06:25 PM
Why not just host them on a geocities account?

Zaggarum
12-18-2002, 07:33 PM
*b*, thanks.

[email protected]

Dragonlord
12-19-2002, 09:56 AM
When you do get the ROM it's much easier to use Romview. It's a little tileripping program. I believe you can get it at the Zelda Classic homepage.
It takes a little practice to get used to, but when you do, you can rip any tile from anywhere in the game.

Zaggarum
12-19-2002, 11:33 PM
I have heard of that. I was trying to use that over the summer. It was hard. Last time I checked, it was located at AZC, which is offline for good.

Dragonlord
12-20-2002, 07:06 AM
Don't give up too easily. Play around with the menubar at the top a bit and you will get the hang of it eventually. For instance, you can change the amount of pixels per row, sometimes re-ordering them to bigger and better tiles.
Hey, I'm not all that technically inclined and I could do it. The tilesheet I mention in my sig was ripped with Romview. (Don't look at the colors though. It's a Gameboy game. I colored it with the basic MSpaint palette just so it would show on the tilepage in ZQ.)
Gameboy roms are a good place to start, because the graphics are often much simpler then SNES games.
Good luck.