PDA

View Full Version : goodbye....

big_cheese
12-16-2002, 06:59 PM
this is very hard to say............goodbye.:uhoh: i am leaving ZC.:( this is because i really have been put down by people saying "You'll never finish that quest! You never have!!" :disgust: i also am going because i just think i will not be good to the ZC community. i have been put down, i have been insulted, and ppl just dont think i can do it. there is nothing more i can say. if u want to say ur goodbyes, im ok with that. if u say u are happy im going, im ok with that too. it wont matter NEmore. i am leaving and im not coming back...ever.

vegeta1215
12-16-2002, 07:06 PM
BigCheese? Is this the same big cheese who made the Ocarina of Time remake that I was beta testing way back in 2000?!?

ShadowTiger
12-16-2002, 07:09 PM
:( That is so sad. Big_Cheese, we'll miss you. Y'know, people really shouldn't be so cruel to others. But in the meantime, what quests have you started? I'm sure a lot of us are interested. I am, for one.

Cronic
12-16-2002, 07:13 PM
Nope... he was ERROR and I remember him. If you don't feel right here than maybe you should try out PZC or ZCN they both have friendlier enviroments for quest makers... Either way the last thing you need to do is prove the nay sayers right ny doing just what they think you will ;)

I say you roll up your sleeves and pull that quest together! It's gut check time soldier, do you have what it takes?

big_cheese
12-16-2002, 07:34 PM
oh, ok. i will. it is just that i have so many ideas floating in my head that i dont know which one to do!!! but, i AM going to release that DW quest!!! :) thanx 4 cheering me up!!! so i guess this is a fake goodbye!! not purposely tho. i really was going to leave......not nemore tho.

Cronic
12-16-2002, 07:39 PM
fake? They usually are ;)

As for the quest do what I did... I wanted to do an LoZ quest... I wanted to do a Metal Gear quest... My solution? Build a hybrid... He's still Link, but he's jaded and used to killing... The rest writes itself... be creative and focus on what you do =)

Blonde799
12-16-2002, 07:43 PM
Yeah. Take your head out of your arm pits and keep on working on your quests. :) The bad thing is, a lot of people depend on group support for motivation to do their quest. Don't. If you're going to develop a quest, do it for yourself, or the community itself.

Jigglysaint
12-17-2002, 01:52 AM
Heh, for my quest I have to use link tiles since I can't draw darknut slash tiles and the hero has to be a knight.

Kairyu
12-17-2002, 06:32 PM
Out of curiosity, who was insulting you?

Darknut slash tiles? Hmm.... I have tiles for a knight without a helmet as Link, would those help?

big_cheese
12-17-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Kairyu
Out of curiosity, who was insulting you?

oh, lots of people were.

Jigglysaint
12-17-2002, 08:16 PM
what kind of name is ERROR anyway?(refering to the one named ERROR in z2)

Zaggarum
12-17-2002, 11:36 PM
Hey, Big_cheese. Sorry to see you leave. I can relate. (well, not really) But I am still a newcomer to a few. I have been made fun of ect. and well, I don't care. Teilyr talked to me about this. All this is, is a fake life on the internet. No one hates you are cares who you are. You have been here for awhile, so I see the reason why you want to leave. But don't worry what people think of you. :thumbsup: The best thing to do is get out there and let people meet you. Then you won't feel so left out.