View Full Version : problem with dugeon

zeldamaniac2733
12-16-2002, 05:03 PM
I'm havinga problem with a dugeon.

I created a dugeon, its map#6

dmap#5

i have the entrance so marked tile warp 5:70

screen #70 is made already.

but when i walk in that dugeon it gives me a gray screen.

please help, if you need my quest to help you follow my question im me on aol Trent McSwain and i'll send it (the quest) it's starting in the room with the trouble. to you

Starkist
12-16-2002, 05:04 PM
Have you made the tile you enter the dungeon on an "entrance/exit" warp? That would be the first thing I do.

zeldamaniac2733
12-16-2002, 05:06 PM
yes i did that

ShadowTiger
12-16-2002, 05:24 PM
I think I might have a solution. When you are in the Dmap editor, see that little scroll bar on the bottom of the map? Well, that's not a viewing option. ;) That's there to assign the grid that the Dungeon will be on based on how the map will show it. For example, if you have the scroll bar ALL THE WAY to the left, so almost all of it is brownish, then when Link shows up, even if he's on the bottom left of the map, he'll be shows as if he's on the lower RIGHT side of the map. So the scroll bar shows the Dungeon area on the map. If link walks out of that assigned area, he can't go in that direction. It's like the edge of a map for that screen. So pay attention to the scroll bar. Usually though, it's set to the left, but so there's no brown showing. That should be normal. I hope you have that.