PDA

View Full Version : Space Invasion screenys #4

blckscab
12-14-2002, 02:11 PM
I havnt released any SI screenys for a while so here you go.

SI pics (members.aol.com/donkeybrayjnr/images/foursipics.bmp)

Zaggarum
12-14-2002, 02:16 PM
ooh :ooh: cool... :D Every time I see pics for this, it keep looking better. I like that Title screen. I am guessing thoughs are aliens shooting at the blue guy.

blckscab
12-14-2002, 02:21 PM
The floating things are alien pods. ;)

Im glad U like the title screen :D it took me a while to do. The ball of fire was taken from a pic on my homepage next to the demo link in the quest section.

note:
For some reason, the pic of the corner of the space ship has gone funny and the green has turned to brown:odd:

C-Dawg
12-14-2002, 03:59 PM
Very nice, as usual. The MM quest and this one are the ones I'm most looking forward to- they're unique, and I know you'll actually finish them ;)

-C

Teilyr
12-14-2002, 04:55 PM
Very nice title screen mate. I'm really looking forward to this quest.

blckscab
12-14-2002, 06:02 PM
People saying things like this is what makes me want to carry on with making quests.

The scary thing is that once I almost quit when the file corupted and I had to do a ton of bugs and a whole dungeon. Then ImHoney7 (beta tester) supported me and I got back to work on it :)

Petoe
12-14-2002, 06:57 PM
The scary thing is that once I almost quit when the file corupted and I had to do a ton of bugs and a whole dungeon. Then ImHoney7 (beta tester) supported me and I got back to work on it

I know how you feel because this same shit happened to me...

Anyway, great pics blckscab and like C-Dawg said, the quest looks to be unique which is agreat thing. (I like to do something different myself, and I like to play something different too than "Link! Save Zelda!-quests", you know) Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

zora man
12-14-2002, 07:26 PM
I just hade a quest go bad but I had made a backup a week ago so I got lucky.
The screen shots look good nice title screen.