PDA

View Full Version : Pure Tileset: Bugs?

Raichu86
12-14-2002, 11:09 AM
I'm working on the next version of the Pure Tileset, and I'd like to know of any bugs users of the set have found in it. I know there's probably a lot of bugs I haven't found, and I'd like to comprise a list so I can get them removed for the next version. :) So if you know of any missing combos, tiles, miscolored sprites, improperly set up combos (wrong type or walkability), imporperly set up door combos (I know of a few of them, there may be more), it'd be nice if you'd post them. :D

Here's the ones I've fixed already:
1. Missing water combos on the 4th dungeon set.
2. Incorrect shutters in ice dungeon doors.
3. Some errors (I forgot what) where the wrong door/wall was in door set 2.
4. Walkable grappling trees on the OW.

Thanks for your time. :)

Jamesua
12-14-2002, 11:41 AM
The Gleeok2 has no palatte. It's not hard to make a new palette for it but I always expect there to already be one and it annoys me that just about every tileset I have doesn't come with one, and most were made after it was added.

Dart Zaidyer
12-14-2002, 12:45 PM
The grass pushable rocks are unblocking and set to "none" by default in the combo menu.

DarkFlameWolf
12-17-2002, 11:27 PM
you're missing some tree variations, I can't make beaches, etc. You know all my complaints... ;) You need to be able to handle every situation and area type! Even a dream sequence if need be! Or a Lord Jabu Jabu dungeon. :P

Zaggarum
12-18-2002, 12:17 AM
Not much of a bug, but Zelda's second tile is not the tile for holding up the triforce. Both tiles are the same. Though I have already fixed this in my quests. Just thought you should know.

Raichu86
12-18-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
you're missing some tree variations, I can't make beaches, etc. You know all my complaints... ;) You need to be able to handle every situation and area type! Even a dream sequence if need be! Or a Lord Jabu Jabu dungeon. :P
I mean bugs, not things you want that the set doesn't have. I just happen to be adding palm trees...

Originally posted by Zaggarum
Not much of a bug, but Zelda's second tile is not the tile for holding up the triforce. Both tiles are the same. Though I have already fixed this in my quests. Just thought you should know.
I couldn't come up with any, that's why they're the same. Could you send me or post yours? :D

Zaggarum
12-18-2002, 11:32 PM
Sure Raichu. ;) Give me your e-mail, and I will get them to you.

Raichu86
12-19-2002, 10:49 AM
It's [email protected]. Thanks in advance. :)

Zaggarum
12-19-2002, 05:57 PM
Alright, they will be waiting in your e-mails. Tell me what you think of them when you see them.

Raichu86
12-20-2002, 05:37 PM
Very good Zagg, I'll use it. :D And credit you, of course. ;)

Zaggarum
12-20-2002, 11:13 PM
Thanks Raichu. :thumbsup: