PDA

View Full Version : Big Zelda: Wind Waker spoiler

itschris
12-13-2002, 08:35 PM
Don't read it if you don't want it spoiled this soon. ;)

*SPOILER*

It relates to the world Wind Waker takes place in:

Kaze no Takuto (The Wind Waker) takes place in Hyrule, 100 years after Ocarina of Time. That much is for sure. However, it seems that the new game takes place in the exact same areas as OoT...they've just been covered up with water. That's why the new world looks like a big group of islands. The Hyrule we know and love is hidden deep under the sea.

source: http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=3784

*END SPOILER*

They say it's unconfirmed, but they're fairly certain it's true.

Menokh
12-13-2002, 08:43 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

While it would make an interesting story, perhaps one would 'unflood' that part of Hyrule, and it would explain whyb Hyrule in LttP is different, it seems unlikely to me.

Well we'll see.

vegeta1215
12-13-2002, 08:48 PM
That would be pretty interesting, it kinda reminds me of that ZC quest someone made...I think it was Mottzilla, and it was called The Aftermath of Ganon's attack. You start off on the same screen as Zelda 1, but the whole overworld is flooded...

It could be cool :)

AlexMax
12-13-2002, 10:44 PM

Oh bother. ANOTHER story complication.

I bet TSA is going to go nuts over this...

mrz84
12-14-2002, 09:14 AM
indeed he will.

me2
12-14-2002, 01:10 PM
The Ice in Zora's cavern probably melted (There's too much of it) and flooded Hyrule in a hundred year span? (Worth a guess)

matthew986
12-14-2002, 01:19 PM
I hope this is true so The Legend can finally return to Hyrule after 3 games elsewhere.

Well since were on the topic of spoilers.

It states on the OoT remake guide that after Link defeated Ganon in OoT he disapeared. And somehow Ganon was released. And in WW he is alive and well. So maybe Ganon flooded the world...