PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jigglysaint
12-13-2002, 05:51 PM
I was using Dos, okay, and I went to unlock a lock block which looked like a door from LA. The door consisted of 2 blocks in a sideways graphic, and when opened was supposed to open the door. Anyway, I opened the door(I got the combo wrong), but what happened was that ZC froze. I had to Control + alt + deleate to exit. This is a very dangerous bug.

Teilyr
12-13-2002, 07:12 PM
What happens if you try this in Windows?

A lock block causing a ZC freeze sounds QUITE odd.

Qusetonui
12-13-2002, 09:24 PM
It works well in Windows, but I guess it is a platform-exclusive bug (i.e. F5 key crashing in Windows). This bug only attacks the DOS version, right? I guess it sounds quite... strange. :odd:

Has the Aquamentus bug been fixed? It is kind of dangerous to both DOS and Windows because you cannot see the Aquamentus.

Nick
12-13-2002, 09:40 PM
That sounds very odd. I've never heard of ZC actually freezing completely except for my custom boss in Days of Eternity. :odd:

KJAZZ
12-13-2002, 09:54 PM
ZC only froze complely for me once, a while ago. I don't remember why, however..

Dark Nation
12-13-2002, 10:55 PM
Is this bug reproduceable?

Jigglysaint
12-13-2002, 11:37 PM
for some reason, it's not the lock blocks, but the screen I'm trying to enter. I am trying to enter a certain screen, but zelda classic freezes. I am going to check out the troubling screen, 56. What I know about that screen is that it has a trigger enemy in it, and it is set to trigger to remove the pit warps once the mini boss is destroyed.

I think there is a map bug on map 2. I would send the quest, but I can't attach a file big enough.

Jigglysaint
12-13-2002, 11:44 PM
The bug isn't reproducible, and for some reason, when the boss flag was triggered, the freeze went back to normal. I suppose could knock back a few maps, or just send the .map and such in seperate files.