PDA

View Full Version : So many names, so few posts.

ShadowTiger
12-13-2002, 04:45 PM
I was just perusing the member listing to find myself in relation to the other members, (Read, "I'm admiring my new gold star." -J/K) And I had noticed that so very many members here have less than 10 posts. We have about 75 or so pages of members (I don't remember the exact number) but of all the members that we have, only (and this is a completely estimated number) 500 or so actually post, if not less. Why does this concern me now? Don't all those members take up space somewhere? Where are they that they register but not post?

I myself registered 3 people. Two of them are posting now, but the third one I am convincing him to post, when he insists that he "keeps forgetting the address." ...... :rolleyes: ....... How can anyone resist the pure goodness that is AGN?

Paradox
12-13-2002, 04:47 PM
they seem to have better things to do with their free time.
i suggest to have all inactive members with few posts (ones who haven't posted since, say, 6-12 months ago) be deleted. they probably forgot this existed.

Goat
12-13-2002, 04:50 PM
Alot of people just register when they find ZC. They ask a few questions about the game, are satisfied with the answers they receive then don't return.

Jemsee
12-14-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Goatboy
Alot of people just register when they find ZC. They ask a few questions about the game, are satisfied with the answers they receive then don't return.

It's true.
When I first came here I quized around a bit in ZC then found ZC.com and the tutorial and didn't come back for a month.
Then one day I woundered into GD and am still looking for the exit. :D

inori
12-14-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Jemsee

It's true.
When I first came here I quized around a bit in ZC then found ZC.com and the tutorial and didn't come back for a month.
Then one day I woundered into GD and am still looking for the exit. :D

Exit? There is no such thing.

mrz84
12-14-2002, 09:45 AM
for you are forever trapped in what is AGN! :goofy: :giggle:

deathbyhokie
12-14-2002, 01:44 PM
your souls belongs to us. well SB anyway. he has the jar o' souls,

Joshua Milton N
12-14-2002, 01:59 PM
I can't believe that over 500 members don't post or haven't even posted yet but i think that some of them may come back here and hopefully post for the first time.

Then again I could be wrong.

Ultra22Lemming
12-14-2002, 04:39 PM
There are actually 2000 or so members, about 1/2 have been pruned. And the rule is if you have less than 10 posts and haven't been here in 6 months, your account will be deleted. War Lord made this huge prune awhile back.