PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a quest..

darkdreamr66
12-12-2002, 01:49 AM
ok.. heres a suggestion for a storyline.

another generation of time. in this story we see a decendant of link and his brother kain. Kain is simular to a young teen link. with long black hair. no hat. carries a shield with a cyclops skull like symbol on the front and 3 small blades towards the bottom. and his sword is a tri-bladed sword.

which resembles a Sai weapon shape.. but all 3 are sharp blades.. and the 2 side blades are smaller and one sided edged while the one in the middle is double edged.

no name for his sword that i could think of.. but i want it to be simular to the anti version of the master sword.

This sword Kain found on a quest. we find out it was a sword used by gannon to slay a past generation of link and plunged the world into 50 years of darkness till another generation of link came along and defeted gannon and buried the sword deep in a dungon. which kain later finds. obviously link and kain are rivals..moreso since he got the sword.. and link bears a scar on his cheek from one of their recent fights.

link hears of the resurection of gannon's spirit through kain by using the sword. and the only way to beat his power is to collect the 7 (8?) gems and the legendary master sword. (which has been modified to fit the gems into its handle. these gems were the way the past link destroyed gannon and his new found power. as like any other game the sword was laid to rest in its spot.. and the gems scattered into dungons.

I dont know how i would explain how the bosses are in this.. weather Kain would unleash the level boss on link.. or if the level boss is the basic guardian of the gem.. ( i guess on the first few .. kain can unleash a boss. by having a disapearing character with fireball statues on his side speak to link before the boss room )
but i picture the last boss as kain.. about the normal size as link.. but with a gannon shadow above him.. that attacks much like gannon.. obviously the game ends with kain dying (the price of power)

the levels can have a much more city like look mabey? or a closer to civilized look .. ?? how does this sound as an original storyline.. i hope that theres nothing simular to it that anyone has made...

:moo:

Jigglysaint
12-12-2002, 02:35 AM
I don't know if it is more origional than me slaying lightbulbs, but it sounds cool.

darkdreamr66
12-12-2002, 08:35 PM
you slaying lightbulbs? hmmmm.. that definatly sounds interesting. i ment original by hoping that nobody has already thought of something simular. .. with all hopes.. when i get my new computer (cant do it on my work computer ) that i will be atleast working on the graphics set.. but we will see.. im not very good with the whole map layout thing.. but i can kick ass on graphics and detail..

Jigglysaint
12-12-2002, 08:55 PM
Its a long story. Hopefully it will be explained when my quest is complete and I re-tool my other one.

darkdreamr66
12-12-2002, 09:06 PM
hmmm.. whats the story about.. it sounds interesting? or are you saving that for when its released??

:moo:

Jigglysaint
12-12-2002, 09:37 PM
Actually, it was a story I submitted for a college class.

I should find the text tile as the story is long, weird, and based off a true story.

Tygore
12-12-2002, 11:19 PM
Just so you know, I already called Sai as a weapon in a quest. So no touchy. :D

darkdreamr66
12-12-2002, 11:42 PM
my weapon isnt a sai though.. it look like the shape of a sai... but its accually a 3 bladed sword the only simularity to a sai that it has it that it has a long middle blade and 2 small side blades.. insted of 3 rounded sharpened metal rods
the middle blade looks much like the master sword (2 sided blade).. and the 2 side blades look like the large kitchen knives or the knife from scream.. (1 edge blade.)..
hope this clears up the confusion..

Jigglysaint
12-12-2002, 11:47 PM
So it's the anti-MS?(dos)

darkdreamr66
12-12-2002, 11:52 PM
is there a weapon called the anti master sword that looks like that??? seriously???? if there is.. i had no clue.. i swear.!

darkdreamr66
12-13-2002, 12:20 AM
i made a crappy lil drawing of the sword... but i dont know how to upload the picture to this board.