PDA

View Full Version : I'm making a Dragon warrior quest!!

Demimore
12-11-2002, 04:41 PM
It began with me, doing a DW tileset for big_cheese.... But it turned out so good, so I started making a DW quest myself! Anyone got any ideas for it? I made the tileset today, and it's already finished! I have been working hard! :)

ShadowTiger
12-11-2002, 04:42 PM
Can you show us pictures?

How many tile pages does it have?

NeoPuff
12-11-2002, 04:45 PM
Yeah,BH4 could rip 'em if Dem agrees.
are there Boss tiles in it?

Demimore
12-11-2002, 04:47 PM
No, not yet. The enemy tiles is the only ones that's not finished. I have only fixed the bit. And it is only 1 page. DW has not many tiles you know. Rip what for me? I'm doing it myself. Not hard, but fun! :rolleyes:

ShadowTiger
12-11-2002, 04:50 PM
:kawaii: Joy! Where do you find these games? :odd: :laughing: I've never heard of them before. Whatever. I guess your quest will influence my opinion of the series either way, so I wish you luck, Demimore.

NeoPuff
12-11-2002, 04:54 PM
Dem,i meant that he could rip tiles from you not for you
(ok,that may have sounded a little harsh)

big_cheese
12-11-2002, 07:30 PM
are you still going to give me those tiles too? i mean, u WERE makin them for me in the first place, so u gotta give me 'em!!! :eyebrow: :disgust: :think: HEYYY!!!! better yet, lets make the quest together!!!!!:D :naughty: ;) even if u decide we WONT make a quest together, still give me those tiles, k??

Demimore
12-12-2002, 05:18 AM
Sure. I MADE them for you! They are based on DW III, and some DW II tiles. And sure, maybe we CAN make it together.... ;)

ShadowTiger
12-12-2002, 08:53 AM
That's nice of you, Demimore. Are there any cliffs in the set? Or sea shores? I'm really not sure, but I think I've seen a shot for it somewhere...... somewhere.

Demimore
12-12-2002, 09:52 AM
Sea shores? Yes. Cliffs??!? Nope. Only mountains that has the same size as one single tile. Just like in DW. I will build some more on it today. (the tileset AND the quest). In..... 40 minutes I go home from school.... Finally!

big_cheese
12-12-2002, 07:32 PM
so............how will we work on this quest together??:eyebrow: and, actually, i have a bug in ZC where the "B" button wont work. ive posted it in the bug center, and we're trying to figure it out.:reading: i wont be able to use the "B" button until i squash the bug!!:kawaii: :computer: :gavel: