PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know Cronic

Cronic
12-08-2002, 01:09 AM
This is more or less the way I actually am... enjoy an should you care to do one yourself the link can be found here (http://my4.chartshop.com/scripts/runisa.dll?AO.328210:FREEPROFFRONT:645228159.9319)

http://rep.astrology.com/free/3972/0930/gif1.html

There's the visual chart as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others

You are a gentle, sensitive person with a deep understanding of people and a very tolerant, accepting, nonjudgmental approach towards life. In a noisy, competitive atmosphere you are often receding and withdrawn for you are not an aggressive, forceful person, and you intensely dislike conflict. In fact you tend to be somewhat passive, to wait, watch, observe, feel and know much - but to act little. Letting things resolve or work themselves out in their own way, rather than directing or forcing your will upon them, is often your way of dealing with problems.

You may have a deeply religious or spiritual feeling about life, not in the orthodox sense necessarily, but an intuitive sense of the immensity and underlying oneness of all life, which makes so many human aspirations and striving seem rather unimportant. You need peaceful surroundings in order to flourish, and periods of quiet solitude are essential for your emotional balance and well-being.

You are also very compassionate and cannot tolerate seeing any fellow creature suffer - be it human, animal, or even plant! As a child you probably cried very easily and became quite upset whenever others were hurt, physically or emotionally. The world of your imagination and fantasy was also very real to you, a place to escape to when the outer world became too harsh, demanding, or simply uninteresting.

Because you are very giving and forgiving, people in need gravitate to you, sensing your sympathetic nature. Often you will continue to give to a person even when you realize they are taking advantage of you or becoming overly dependent upon you. You overlook and make excuses for other peoples' weaknesses, and for your own as well. Discrimination and self-discipline are not your strong points.

Though you may be as intelligent as anyone, you do not really have a rational, logical approach toward life, and trying to reach you through logical arguments is often futile. Your feelings, intuition, and heart, not your head, lead you, which may infuriate or bewilder your more rational friends. You certainly recognize that there is much more to life than can be explained intellectually and categorized into neat little boxes, and you have an open, receptive attitude toward such areas as psychic phenomena, telepathy, parapsychology, etc. You are not as structured and rigid in your attitudes as many people are, which enables you to see many different points of view and to accept all of them as valid. This can lead to vagueness, uncertainty, and confusion on your part - or to a very flexible and wholistic way of approaching any issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inner You: Your Real Motivation

Quiet, deep, emotionally complex and intensely private, you are not a person who is easy to get to know and understand. You are extremely sensitive but disinclined to show it, and you allow only a special few into your inner world. Like a wary animal, you are cautious and mistrustful of those you do not know until you "sniff them out". You are very, very instinctive and intuitive. You usually have a strong, immediate gut reaction to people, even though you may be unable to clearly articulate why you feel as you do. Your feelings and perceptions go deeper than words.

You also have a powerful need for deep emotional involvement and you form very intense love bonds and attachments. You are possessive and often jealous of anyone or anything that you perceive as a threat to your bond with someone you love. When you commit yourself to someone or something, you are wholeheartedly devoted and expect complete loyalty in return. You merge with or "marry" the person you love at a very deep level and therefore separations are extremely painful for you, and often stormy and nasty. When you have been wounded, you are not inclined to turn the other cheek and will retaliate if at all possible. Certainly you will never forget the injury and often you harbor grievances and resentments for a long, long time. Forgiveness doesn't come easily to you.

Whatever you do, you do with passion and fervor, and you often go to extremes. You are either hot or cold, never lukewarm about anything. You can also be very narrow: either you are 100% involved in something or else it doesn't exist for you at all. Rarely are you emotionally detached and objective. You definitely have a fanatical streak. You are also immensely strong-willed and your tenacity in pursuing your objectives often borders on being obsessive. Fierce pride, courage, and emotional strength are yours in abundance.

You love mysteries and are deeply attracted to the hidden, dark, secret side of life. You never take things at face value and are always probing beneath the surface of people and situations to discover what is REALLY going on. You tend to be more of a cynic than an idealist.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that I can say is more or less true of me in real life.

Glenn the Great
12-08-2002, 01:22 AM

You are a natural diplomat, reasonable, tolerant, fair, always willing to listen to varying viewpoints, and ready to see the other side of an issue. Even if you strongly disagree with someone, you will try to find points of similarity and agreement rather than emphasizing the differences. You often avoid taking an extreme or one-sided stance on anything. You have a strong desire for harmonious and pleasant relationships, and express a spirit of cooperation, compromise, friendship, and fairness. You very much want to be liked and because of your need for approval and acceptance, you are easily influenced by others' opinions, especially when young. You so much want to please that often you will suppress your own intense or unpleasant feelings in order not to offend others. Sometimes your politeness is interpreted as phoniness or wishy-washiness.

Your need to create harmony extends to your physical environment and personal appearance as well. You appreciate beauty and have a natural sense of balance, symmetry, and proportion. You do everything in good taste, with a sense of style and art. From your home furnishings to your choice of clothing, everything must be aesthetically appealing, not simply functional or utilitarian.

You also feel that relationships are an art, one that especially interests you and one that you are usually quite skilled at, for you possess tact and acute awareness of other people. Marriage is very significant to you and finding the right person to share your life with is extremely important. Being part of a close couple seems natural to you - you are not an independent loner. Having a partner increases your self-confidence. You do have a tendency, however, to become overly dependent on your partner and perhaps not to develop a clearly defined identity outside of the relationship. Finding the balance between being yourself and blending and uniting with another is a challenge for you.

Others see you as an agreeable, smooth, harmonious, and "nice" person. Though there may be much more to you, this is the sort of face you show to the world. You possess personal charm and an understated, noncombative manner. Your motto could be "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" for you usually take a friendly, cooperative approach rather than a strong, forceful, I'm-going-to-conquer-the-world attitude.

You are a person who thrives on challenge, and you often feel that you must battle your way through life, depending upon no one and nothing but your own strength, intelligence, and courage. You believe in being totally honest, true to oneself and one's own vision and convictions, even if that means standing alone. Honesty, integrity, personal honor, and authenticity are your gods, and you have no sympathy for weakness of character in others.

You crave the freedom to do things in your own way, and you work very well independently. Cooperating with others or carrying out another's will is not your style. You like to be the chief -or to go it alone.

You love action and if others are settling down into a nice, comfortable little rut, then you are always ready to stir things up, do something new, make changes, bring in some fresh blood. Routine and sameness are like death to you. You are not afraid of trying something that's never been done before, and even though you may be seen as a fool sometimes, you also discover, invent, and initiate things that others will later emulate. Taking risks and following your own star are the breath of life for you, and you wilt (or get very frustrated and angry) if you cannot do this.

You are spontaneous, impulsive, direct, enthusiastic, and assertive. You believe in the power of positive thinking and positive action, and you think of yourself as a strong person -even invincible. You hate being ill or in any way in a position of dependency. Accepting your own human limitations and emotional needs is often difficult for you.

You are basically aggressive in your attitudes and have less facility in the receptive arts of relating to others, picking up subtle messages and nuances, listening, nurturing, and harmonizing. Often you are so fired up about your own projects or goals that you inadvertently run over or ignore other people's feelings and interests. Being receptive and appreciative of others' contributions, ideas, and feelings would go a long way in improving your relationships. Your impatience to get on with things causes you to be rather insensitive, and to therefore alienate others unnecessarily. You also frequently try to accomplish your ends by using anger or some version of a temper tantrum. You would gain much by learning to slow down, relax, and just let things be sometimes, but your energetic, restless nature rarely allows you to do this.

DarkDragon
12-08-2002, 01:49 AM
All of Glenn's information is somehow still on there... :sb:

Paradox
12-08-2002, 01:51 AM
wtf? i did all it said now they want to charge me for it :mad:

Profile Information for: FREE Sample Personal Astrology Profile
looks like you gotta be a member or something. too lazy, i'll skip it. i know me anyway :blah:

Breaker
12-08-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by DarkDragon
All of Glenn's information is somehow still on there... :sb:

I see that too... And it's called a "unique" and "private" reading.

Cronic
12-08-2002, 02:18 AM
So why not just fill in the info with... I dunno... your own?

Besides this shits just giggles.

stormwatcheagle
12-08-2002, 02:44 AM
*snicker*pussies

j/k

Wow, I saw you as the "difficult" type. But, I was never much for astrology. Too complex.

obi
12-08-2002, 12:39 PM

You are a natural diplomat, reasonable, tolerant, fair, always willing to listen to varying viewpoints, and ready to see the other side of an issue. Even if you strongly disagree with someone, you will try to find points of similarity and agreement rather than emphasizing the differences. You often avoid taking an extreme or one-sided stance on anything. You have a strong desire for harmonious and pleasant relationships, and express a spirit of cooperation, compromise, friendship, and fairness. You very much want to be liked and because of your need for approval and acceptance, you are easily influenced by others' opinions, especially when young. You so much want to please that often you will suppress your own intense or unpleasant feelings in order not to offend others. Sometimes your politeness is interpreted as phoniness or wishy-washiness.

Your need to create harmony extends to your physical environment and personal appearance as well. You appreciate beauty and have a natural sense of balance, symmetry, and proportion. You do everything in good taste, with a sense of style and art. From your home furnishings to your choice of clothing, everything must be aesthetically appealing, not simply functional or utilitarian.

You also feel that relationships are an art, one that especially interests you and one that you are usually quite skilled at, for you possess tact and acute awareness of other people. Marriage is very significant to you and finding the right person to share your life with is extremely important. Being part of a close couple seems natural to you - you are not an independent loner. Having a partner increases your self-confidence. You do have a tendency, however, to become overly dependent on your partner and perhaps not to develop a clearly defined identity outside of the relationship. Finding the balance between being yourself and blending and uniting with another is a challenge for you.

Others see you as an agreeable, smooth, harmonious, and "nice" person. Though there may be much more to you, this is the sort of face you show to the world. You possess personal charm and an understated, noncombative manner. Your motto could be "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" for you usually take a friendly, cooperative approach rather than a strong, forceful, I'm-going-to-conquer-the-world attitude.

Proud and intensely individual, you really want to stand out, to be the very best you can be, and to be recognized and appreciated for your unique contributions. Doing something well and being respected for it is extremely important to you, and you cannot tolerate being in the background, taking orders from others, or being "just one of the team". You must put your personal stamp on whatever you do, and direct your own course in life. You need to have a place where you can shine, express yourself creatively, and be the one in charge.

You have big dreams and the determination, spirit, vitality, and enthusiasm to bring them into being. You also have a noble, romantic heart, and a love of the dramatic, colorful, and extravagant.

For you it is true that "all the world's a stage" and you secretly (or perhaps not so secretly) desire to be the Star or Hero in the play. You want to be great, and to receive the love and applause of an adoring audience, even if the "audience" is just one other special person. You need someone to believe in you and your dreams. Though you appear radiantly self-confident and independent, you are actually very much dependent on the affirmation, love, and recognition of others. You cannot bear being unnoticed or unappreciated.

You also love wholeheartedly and generously and really know how to make the person you love feel special. You love the magic of "being in love" and know how to keep the romance alive in your relationships. You are also immensely loyal and will defend your loved ones and stand by them to the end - as long as they never offend your pride or betray your trust. However, you like to be the strong one in a relationship and you really do not share the leading role very easily. Ideally you need to find a person who is as strong-willed as yourself, but who will not try to dominate or compete with you.

Your strengths are your zest and love for life, your creative power, and your warm and generous heart. Your primary fault is your tendency to be very egocentric, so concerned with the impression you are making and with your own creative self-expression that you forget there is another, larger world that does not revolve around you.
---------------------------------

To the most point, that is a good breakdown of myself, some parts edgy but I'm surprised at the simmilarities.

Rijuhn
12-08-2002, 01:47 PM
Screw that, too much to read, and it has no use to me. I already know myself well enough, probably better than most people I know.

Ultra22Lemming
12-08-2002, 02:58 PM
Ok I also did it I'm only ganna post a paragraph:

"Others see you as an agreeable, smooth, harmonious, and "nice" person. Though there may be much more to you, this is the sort of face you show to the world. You possess personal charm and an understated, noncombative manner. Your motto could be "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" for you usually take a friendly, cooperative approach rather than a strong, forceful, I'm-going-to-conquer-the-world attitude."

This does say a lot about me.

Ich
12-08-2002, 03:24 PM
It was Socrates who said, "Know thyself" (in Ancient Greek of course). It's a good saying, but I think that Astrology etc. is a bunch of crap. I know me, why do I care if they have me classified? I don't like being a person shoved into a category.

JayeM
12-08-2002, 03:39 PM
Interesting chart, DC. Women are bad for you financially and you should avoid marriage like the plague.

Cronic
12-08-2002, 03:51 PM
Lol...

Catalyst333
12-08-2002, 04:00 PM
hehehehe.....sorry I had to laugh...
But kids seriously, astrology is a very good way to figure out WHY you do what you do..where it all comes from...Plus it's a neat thing to know when you meet new people, you can know already if you should stay away from them.

Rijuhn
12-08-2002, 04:07 PM
Astrology, what a crock of shit. I never trusted that stuff and never will.