PDA

View Full Version : What became of the CQC?

Dart Zaidyer
12-07-2002, 11:20 PM
I was just browsing around and noticed that no mention of the Custom Quest Contest has been made since November.

Now aside from why nobody's mentioning it, I have a few questions:
-Is it the same Custom Quest Contest that was started somewhere around a year ago?
-Has anyone from the start been working on their Custom Quest ALL THIS TIME?
-Whatever became of Cyclone's talk with DN about giving out newer betas to contest builders? It's been a help in the past, if some will recall...
-When's the deadline? Last I knew, it was in August. The August that's already long gone, really.

Just curious. I was entered with it when the whole thing started I eventually lost my work to a hard drive crash, then forgot about it for a while, and it's disappearance didn't help remind me of it until I was able to run a Search not long ago.
If I were even allowed back in after all this time I probably wouldn't want to until I know for sure the whole thing isn't going to crumble like cornbread again... So, care to help a fella out?

Foxx
12-13-2002, 02:31 AM
The August deadline has now been run back to April of next year.

If you have any other questions, talk to Cyclone about it. He knows as much about this thing as anybody..

Cronic
12-13-2002, 02:45 AM
You may get a better response by following the banner link in my sig... Seeing as how Cyclone no longer has the resources here and is hardly welcome by AG's staff it has been moved there.