PDA

View Full Version : My Quest Delay

big_cheese
12-07-2002, 06:11 PM
Well, u probably have noticed that i havent posted any new update on how my quest is going huh? Well, i havent d/l ZC again yet, so i havent been able to work on it. Alzo, im working on (a) more interesting Quest(s)!! Im going to work on a 3-part series. it is going to be based on the storyline of one of THE BEST RPG game series of all time(besides Zelda)!! Get ready.......Dragon Warrior!!!! Yep, you heard me right!! each part will be in a diff quality/graphics to show time!! well, youll get it once i get some screenshots.:rolleyes: just get ready!!!!:D

C-Dawg
12-07-2002, 06:12 PM
I hadn't noticed, no. But since you promised some fantastic screen shots, I'll just go pre-emptively wet myself to save time.

-C

plith
12-07-2002, 07:08 PM
Awww... be nice to the newbies, C-Dawg. Some of them can't tell when you're being sarcastic.

big_cheese
12-07-2002, 07:50 PM
thats cold....just cold. im NOT a newbie!!! the Dragon Warrior quests will be called "Dragon Warrior 0: Loto's Journey"!!!:D it takes place before all the other ones do, of course.:rolleyes: it is the "episode that was never shown".:laughing: :lol: :kawaii: ;)

plith
12-07-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by big_cheese
im NOT a newbie!!!

My mistake.

DarkSFK
12-08-2002, 11:29 AM
LMAO. As far as rank, you're a newbie. But then again, you've been here longer than quite a few people, so I guess you're not really one.

big_cheese
12-08-2002, 05:47 PM
yeah...........well actually, it IS going to be a while until i actually start working on it(for several reasons i dont wanna talk about). BUT, once i DO, ill put some screenshots on my website AND in a new post. Once u see 'em, youll be blown off ur &#@!!! :drool: Remember, this is gonna be a 3-part series, but all with the same charecter and objective--Its just that long and emersive.
AND, after i make this series im gonna make a Hack-n-Slash Zelda Quest!!! Havent thought of a name for it yet tho...:reading:

PrinceMSC
12-08-2002, 09:15 PM
You know what I think? I think you won't finish the quest. And that's if you even start making it. I mainly think this because of what you said.:shrug:

Originally posted by big_cheese
yeah...........well actually, it IS going to be a while until i actually start working on it(for several reasons i dont wanna talk about).

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

big_cheese
12-09-2002, 06:55 PM
:( :cry: THAT IS MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :angry: :mad2: i WILL start on it and i WILL finish it!!!!!! in fact, im starting on it in about... :hourglas: .... TODAY!!!!:rude: :spin: :badrazz: :p :blah: :tongue: So BACK OFF!!! :poke: :whap: YOU :newbie: !!!!

plith
12-09-2002, 07:01 PM
Just two posts ago you were trying to convince us that you aren't a newbie. Don't go around now getting all excited and calling one of the generally more respected questmakers on this board a newbie just because you feel somewhat insulted.

big_cheese
12-09-2002, 07:12 PM
im sorry :(

plith
12-09-2002, 07:15 PM
Let's just keep calm and everything. And if you can, try to show some early screens when you do them. I hear people like screenshots.

big_cheese
12-09-2002, 07:30 PM
ok, i will. Of course, im makin part 1 first. this is going to be some hard work for me, tho(i think u know why. hint--tiles)!!!

Demimore
12-10-2002, 09:04 AM
He's NOT a newbie!

And hey! Dragon Warrior!! How much have you done on it (if you have started....) I was planning to make a DW quest earlier.... Tell me some stuff about it! :)

big_cheese
12-10-2002, 06:55 PM
i HAVE started it and its going to be a 3-part quest, but each part will have the same hero and everything, just diff objectives. it is called "Dragon Warrior 0: Loto's(or Erdrick. which one should i use?)Journey"! ive got some tiles, but its takin me a while to change their colors, pallete, etc. Do u have some tiles? u might have some that i dont have and might need.

KJAZZ
12-10-2002, 08:09 PM
Yes yes, screenshots would be nice. Here's a little bit of advice: Usually when you announce anything at all about a quest, post something that someone would want to read. Like a screenshot, or story, or whatever.

And for tiles, you can look up in plith's sig for The Tileshop, the good tileshop, not the crappy one Kratheous and them are making..

Demimore
12-11-2002, 09:23 AM
No, I dont have any tiles, but I can gladly rip som tiles for you. I love ripping tiles! I can do that, then upload them here and give them to you. Whaddaysay?