PDA

View Full Version : Blonde's quest demo thread

Blonde799
12-07-2002, 10:40 AM
Me worky too hard.:blah:
You can get the ship demo at AZC under the same thread in QD.

http://zcman.netfirms.com/WEV.bmp
You can get Wandering Evil here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZCgroup/files/

Feedback's appreciated.:)

Zaggarum
12-07-2002, 12:23 PM
One screenshot? Thats no big dea. :)

Any way I like the lava cave. I an downloading as I write this post. I always like your quests. So this should be no different.

ms_zelda_lady
12-07-2002, 10:12 PM
Downloaded both Wandering Evil and your ship demo tonight.
Like the ship demo.....
Especially like the opening to Wandering Evil.
Nice job you've done

:clap:

ms_zelda_lady

plith
12-07-2002, 10:33 PM
Se He Ke: http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65873 OMFGWTF! SOMEONE'S TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL! WE HAVE TO STOP HIM/HER!
Wild Bill AGN: XD

I'll download the demo and try it out in just a little bit.

ms_zelda_lady
12-07-2002, 11:26 PM
Found a bug in your demo........There seems to be a problem when you buy bombs at the shop at the left side. Not only are they very expensive at 96 coins but when you buy them they don't show up in my inventory!!!:shrug:
Also for the heart piece in the cave where the dodongos are.... If you kill off the other monsters there, leaving the dodongos there all you have to do is walk one screen away and then come right back and voila the dodongo will mysteriously change into something you can easily kill with your sword or boomerang.
Hope you fix the bomb problem as I think I have found a place in the cave where I could use one to access a room.
P.S. Love what you have done with the Sand Cavern

ms_zelda_lady

Blonde799
12-07-2002, 11:41 PM
The reason you may not have bombs in your inventory is your max isn't over 0. You start the quest with 0 as your max bomb capacity(to keep you from killing bosses and enemies the easier way). As for the enemy problem, that's out my control, as I do have the "Must kill all bosses" rule on.

ms_zelda_lady
12-08-2002, 12:41 AM
:confuse2:
Okay.....then how does someone get any bombs? I've paid for your info which BTW really doesn't give helpful info ( except for the part about the Lens of Truth) which I haven't found yet either. Can't seem to get through all of the Dark Dungeon nor without the use of bombs can I get the heart piece that I can see in the Sand Cavern...... I did get the candle which was a little bit useful on blue squares.

So please tell me what I should be doing next.
Any hints or help would be much appreciated
Thanks

ms_zelda_lady

Blonde799
12-08-2002, 01:03 AM
Well, you get bombs after you get through the fortress, which isn't in the demo, so don't expect to get too far(or get very many items, hence the name of the thread).

Zaggarum
12-08-2002, 02:51 AM
uhh Blonde, It seems that it is an invalid quest when I tried to load it. I hope its just me.

Blonde799
12-08-2002, 07:51 AM
Probably is. It loads up fine for me.:)

Mysterianer
12-08-2002, 09:07 AM
have you some cheats for wandering evil?

Blonde799
12-08-2002, 09:26 AM
Uh, nope, I don't(it knida defeats the purpose of a demo, doesn't it?)..:evil:

PrinceMSC
12-08-2002, 11:08 AM
Those are some nice looking cave tiles. Are they from lttp?

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Blonde799
12-08-2002, 07:06 PM
They're not from anything. It may be hard to believe, but I actually made them from scratch.:)