PDA

View Full Version : Grrr...My name is not Toby!

The Desperado
12-07-2002, 01:55 AM
Ok, theres this huge fat asshole at work that always seems to think that he can just make queer jokes at me. Today, when i came to work, he assumed that i was in the bad mood and said (in front of everybody) "Hey, would it cheer you up if (name of another employee) agreed to let you fuck him in the ass?" and starts cracking up. Me, wanting to be professional, just ignored him.
Then later he said that i "needed to place a call to (well-known homosexual at work) so he could cheer me up."
Im an so sick of this shit. Everyday i go in, he has something to say like that.
He also gave me the name Toby. No one knows why, but he insists that everyone call me Toby. He also does this thing where he draws an imaginary box around himself and calls it the 'homozone' and that not fags are allowed in it. And then makes a point to look directly at me.
Im starting to write down what he says so i have a record, and im going to talk to my boss next week.
Anyone got any clue what I should do?

Rijuhn
12-07-2002, 02:03 AM
You can sue him if he doesn't stop. I would, so you can teach his fat ass a lesson.

Jemsee
12-07-2002, 02:04 AM
Continue to ignore him.
He sounds real stupid, and just a loud mouth.
As for Toby, it could be a reference to the movie "Roots".
In the first part there was a slave who would not take on his new first name, that being Toby. :shrug:
Oh and next time he draws the no homo box, tell him it must not work because it let him in.

moocow
12-07-2002, 02:15 AM
That's called SEXUAL HARRASSMENT. You can bust him on it. It may seem funny, but he's making assumptions on your sexual preference, and making you uncomfortable and upset with his obsene and immature comments. I'd take a tape-recorder to work, record the fat fucker's mouth, and talk to your boss.

Sub-Zero
12-07-2002, 02:31 AM
i would find three big black bastards, pay them each 25 dollars and give them ski masks and baseball bats...

moocow
12-07-2002, 03:00 AM
Nah, I'm thinking hog tie him, bend him over with his pants down, shove a large purple dildo in his ass and paint "GAY PRIDE" on his cheeks in rainbow colors

Kurairyu
12-07-2002, 04:20 AM
You can:
a.Beat him at his own game by insulting him for being fat,or something
b.Kick his ass.
c.Do what moocouw said,it sound kinky...

MottZilla
12-07-2002, 05:18 AM
I'm pretty sure that if you complain he'll be fired without question. Although i do like the mugging like idea.

Blonde799
12-07-2002, 09:01 AM
You can always bribe him with food(the silent killer).:laughing:

Maverick_Zero
12-07-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Blonde799
You can always bribe him with food(the silent killer).:laughing:

I'd like to expand on that by putting rat poison in it.

Fatty Lumpkin
12-07-2002, 11:32 AM
I thought stairs were the silent killer...

Anyway, I'd get that guy's ass for sexual harrassment. I'm sure he'll be cracking up when he has no job.

Samson007
12-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by moocow
Nah, I'm thinking hog tie him, bend him over with his pants down, shove a large purple dildo in his ass and paint "GAY PRIDE" on his cheeks in rainbow colors

Yeah that would stop the gay jokes for sure :rolleyes:

cyberkitten
12-07-2002, 12:41 PM
that's sexual harassment, and it doesn't matter who this dickless fuck is in relation to you, or how old he is or how old you are, it's illegal. and your employer is responsible for providing you with a non-hostile workplace. file a complaint in writing, which can be as simple as giving a letter in a sealed envelope to your boss that just says "i'm having a problem with <name> because he's made these comments to me. these comments were made in front of witnesses <names>. it's really a problem and it needs to stop."
your employer is required to take care of it immediately. whether they choose to fire him immediately or take him off your shifts or give him a final warning, if they don't do something immediately, they're setting themselves up for a lot of trouble. you don't even have to sue them. there are strict state and federal regulations about it and they know it..

harassment sucks :( and you don't have to put up with it just because you're young. although i'm sure that's what he's counting on. good luck, hon. we're here if you need advice or support.

and i love jemsee's comeback :D

gdorf
12-07-2002, 02:46 PM
I agree with.. pretty much everyone in this topic. You don't have to take it this! He won't be cracking jokes when he has to explain to people he lost his job for sexually harrassing someone.

Goat
12-10-2002, 03:01 PM
HAHAHA This is funny. Going to the standards & practices division of your work and reporting will help alot. He'll either be fired, suspended, or forced to undergo tolerance classes. It however doesnt matter what he thinks jordan, cause we all know your not gay, well everyone better *evil stare at everyone* Just be like "bitch say what?" and draw a box around yourself that you call the "taco zone" where only mexicans can cross the line, that'll learn him

moocow
12-10-2002, 03:04 PM
I know he's not gay :D

Ultra22Lemming
12-10-2002, 05:02 PM
Just buy a tape recorder. Then show it to your boss and get him fired. But the American way would be to kick his ass!

KJAZZ
12-10-2002, 09:00 PM
lol @ Jemsee ;) That might be an effective way.

Oh, and reporting him might help also. ;)

Maverick_Zero
12-10-2002, 09:05 PM
Grab him by the collar, put a gun under his chin, and say he has five seconds to say he loves gay people, then go "FIVE!" And shoot him, all mobster style.