PDA

View Full Version : [I]e[/I] -cardreader kicks...

skidphyzz
12-06-2002, 04:51 PM
e cardreader is the best thing that ever happened to my GBA!!!!
so far I have (in order of goodness)
baseball, Excitebike, Donkey Kong Jr., Ice climber, Donkey Kong, pinball, & manhole lcd game, oh and some pokemon and animal crossing ones that came with it.
First of all I have always loved reg. nintendo and mine got taken away a long time ago (like 9 or 10) and I can only play a little bit when I visit my grandma's so its really cool in that aspect and secondly I rented a gamecube and got a GBA to GCN hookup and got cool stuff from K.K. rider on Animal crossing, I am fully determined to own all the games that come out for e-reader hopefully North & South, 10 yard fight, and Punch-out!!!

:mega: :mega: :kawaii: :kawaii: :mega: :mega:

theplustwo
12-06-2002, 05:03 PM
you mean I got a GCN/GBA hookup! Just kidding. Yeah, the e-reader is e-sweet, but none of the games you listed are out for it. I believe you meant Baseball-e, Excitebike-e, etc. etc. j/k :P

skidphyzz
12-06-2002, 05:06 PM
I said the ones I have then the ones I hope come out

MottZilla
12-06-2002, 05:47 PM
Nope. Not getting it. I'm more interested in the GC GBA player.

stormwatcheagle
12-07-2002, 12:58 AM
I want exciteabile. i r=emember that game as a weel lad. Why don't I just get exciteabike 64? I can't find it.

Kurairyu
12-07-2002, 03:40 AM
I have no reason to get it.All it really is is NES game on a card,and considering I collect NES game I have them anyway,which gives me even less reason to get it.I whould rather have that "Pocket NES" Emulator,personally.

gdorf
12-07-2002, 11:00 PM
Why don't I just get exciteabike 64?

Because it was a horrible game, and a major dissapointment. :(
The only game that really feels like a 3d version of excitebike to me is ATV offroad fury.

mrz84
12-07-2002, 11:04 PM
i would get most of them if my schedule wasn't booked trying to get bar-buddies done on time.....:kawaii:

KingArthur
12-08-2002, 08:39 PM
PocketNES rules, But I plan on getting an e-reader eventually anyway, as there are some really nifty things that can be done with it, likme that PSO card Battle game, or how about a GCN Version of Monster Rancher that uses Barcodes instead of CDs or text Strings

skidphyzz
12-09-2002, 02:53 AM
isn't pocket nes that thing that illegally ripped games from nintendo

p.s. I cant have a nes right now so I guess thats why I love it so much

WarOmnimon
12-09-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by skidphyzz
isn't pocket nes that thing that illegally ripped games from nintendo

Nope. Pocket NES is an NES emulator for GBA.

Zaggarum
12-09-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
Nope. Not getting it. I'm more interested in the GC GBA player.

Same here. Thats all I can think abot when it comes to GBA stuff.

vegeta1215
12-10-2002, 12:52 AM
I might get an e-reader eventually, but at the moment, there aren't many games out for it. I'll probably wait a while before I pick one up.

I must say though that the e-reader is one of the more innovative and neat ideas Nintendo has come up with lately :)

skidphyzz
12-10-2002, 01:07 PM
so pocket nes is like e cardreader without the cards just a bunch of games in the memory, is it even made by nintendo?

Zaggarum
12-10-2002, 05:41 PM
I will get it when it has FF2 and FF3 on it. I don't think you could make games that use battery packs though.

The Savior
12-10-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by skidphyzz
so pocket nes is like e cardreader without the cards just a bunch of games in the memory, is it even made by nintendo?
That's a negetive.

skidphyzz
12-11-2002, 11:47 AM
not every NES game can be on ereader it doesn't fit in the memory,
I may have gotten a pocket nes if I had ever heard of it I've seen ads for ereader