PDA

View Full Version : Service

raptorscyther
12-06-2002, 02:18 AM
I was playing around with ZQuest, trying to get the incentive to make a full overworld, but I couldnt :(, However I really really enjoy making dungeons. The ones I've made turned out pretty well soooo:

I am offering to make any "dungeon" for anybody.
BTW, i can create a "demo" dungeon if ya like to show the style.

Just specify what items i will start with, what items I need to put in, what tileset and what theme (Fire Temple) etc. I'll even make specific themed tiles.

Thanks,

-Mr. Bored With Overworld
:odd:

Starkist
12-06-2002, 02:28 AM
Do you have any demos to show now? I always have liked building overworlds moreso than dungeons... ;)

raptorscyther
12-06-2002, 02:40 AM
Tomorrow or the day after , ill have a demo for you :)

ShadowTiger
12-06-2002, 09:03 AM
I can help with dungeons, and overworlds. -BUT-, I can't do overworld layout. I never know where one "theme" begins and the other ends. I mean, visually, it's very obvious. But when you look at the overworld map (via the etc. menu,) it doesn't look organized when I do it.

Dungeon layout, however, I'm pretty good at. I could offer a few suggestions, if you want. But I'm not sure I would be able to match up with your talent. :thumbsup:

raptorscyther
12-09-2002, 01:24 AM
Ok, heres a verry short demo for a volcano themed dungeon.

5 screens i think, with easy puzzles and enemies.
(Im not giving my puzzles away) =P

Anyway, its here just to show my style.

Comments and/or constructive criticisms would be appreciated.

Just goto my briefcase:

User: Raptorscyther
Password: jazzie

BTW, suggestions are quite welcome BH4, if we combine our ideas, we can come up with a SUPER dungeon! Bwah haha haah