PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger fans read: Ayla's origin

Glenn the Great
12-05-2002, 03:46 PM
Just this past week, Lilith picked up a book from 1983 called Valley of the Horses, an adult novel about a blonde cavewoman named Ayla who becomes the first human to ride a horse. Apparantly this is quite the dirty story, and I found it very interesting that this is obviously what the character in CT was inspired from.

Lilith
12-05-2002, 05:20 PM
I dunno if she was the first person to ride a horse or what, but I did open the book right up to the sentence "pleasure me, Ayla" and what followed was like a 20 page sex scene. So yeah, that was fun. It was on a shelf in my grandparents house, and I picked it up because I remembered hearing from one of my friends about how dirty it was in junior high :P

Tygore
12-05-2002, 06:00 PM
LOL! I always knew there was something odd about her!
"That's no way for a lady to dress!"
"But-"
"Say, 'yes ma'am'."
"Crono strong. Crono mom strong too!"

DarkDragoonX
12-05-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Glenn the Great
...adult novel about a blonde cavewoman named Ayla who becomes the first human to ride a horse...

Given the context, I'm going to have to ask you exactly what you mean by "ride."

Mak-X
12-05-2002, 10:19 PM
There's a movie that must be based on that book called something like "Ayla of the Bear Cave" or something. Its about one type of cavewoman being raised by a group of another cave people. Ayla also she also has blonde hair.

Fiyerstorm
12-05-2002, 11:23 PM
Ayla's dirrty!

Yoshiman
12-08-2002, 11:04 PM
Of course she's dirty, she probably hasn't bathed in years! j/k