PDA

View Full Version : Snow Day!

idontknow
12-05-2002, 09:56 AM
i cant help from making this post cuz i'm soo excited!...i have a SNOW DAY!..gonna play in snow and then catch up on my Quest!...YEAH!...what a great opportunity!:laughing:

ShadowTiger
12-05-2002, 11:13 AM
In honor of the snow day, I'm changing this post to Sky Blue! :highfive:

I declare this a freeform thread, full of joy and happiness! Let the fun begin!

I love snow days. The best thing is, this thread is perfectly allowed, because we're all going to talk ZQuest while happy and Questing! :kawaii: JOY!!!!! :D

I'm going to work on the Ultima Quest by me and Xyvol. I'm going to work on the new enemy tiles. It'll be great fun.

In other news, (Yet somehow related,) I've been thinking about minigames and puzzles. My ideas are scattered through out the forums here. I like 'em!

Petoe
12-05-2002, 11:23 AM
It's almost always winter here in Finland, but still I love snow and as I look out of the window right now....surprise surprise: IT'S SNOWING! I could just go out and fool around in the snow if I wasn't so busy with my quest.:)

ShadowTiger
12-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Your quest looks pretty good so far, Petoe. We're looking forward to it, based on the amazing screenshots.

Snow! Every school is closed but ours. But it doesn't matter. If school was closed, I wouldn't be able to post today at all! :shrug:

Demimore
12-05-2002, 12:43 PM
Snow??!? Yeah, it's snowy here all right!! Hey, Petoe, since you live in Finland.... Do you speak swedish??

Umm.... I dont understand how Zquest and snow is releated.... What exactly do you mean?:D

Zaggarum
12-05-2002, 05:44 PM
:sweat: We only have a inch of snow in Wisconsin. No snow days yet. Well at least this part of Wisonsin, is pretty bare. Don't konw about the north. still it won't stop me from working on "Adventure in Caletia"! Thats the first title of my trilogy. :clap:

raptorscyther
12-05-2002, 05:51 PM
I dont think i'll be getting snow anytime soon lol.
Its Summer down here in Oz :P

Ive got a few more Forest temple tiles in production, some of the ones i missed (damn water is hard to do).
(We had to make a reference to Zquest right?? Just to keep the post on topic ):)

Zaggarum
12-05-2002, 05:55 PM
What does OZ stand for? I can't think of any southern countries right now. :confuse2:

Starkist
12-05-2002, 05:57 PM
OZ is OpenZelda. Crawl out of the ZC forums and you'll notice it... :D

Oz is also known as Aus, which is a shortened form of Australia.

Verbatim
12-05-2002, 06:01 PM
Hey RS! Great to see you back!

We haven't got a mite of snow on the ground here in Iowa...it's finally cold though, so it should stick for a while when we get some...

Zaggarum
12-05-2002, 06:02 PM
Your right, it also mean Open Zelda. Someone could have gotten confused :banghead: Better just say Aus. :blah:

plith
12-05-2002, 06:08 PM
We're just getting snow now. Snow is pretty. You know what else is pretty? My penis. You know what my penis and this topic have in common? Neither of them belongs in this forum.

Moving to General Discussion

Fatty Lumpkin
12-05-2002, 06:28 PM
LOL plith!

I was going to comment on my already having made a snow day thread, but i see it was moved. We got a whopping 3 inches. They only called off school because of all the crappy roads and even crappier county highway department.

Petoe
12-06-2002, 06:12 AM
Hey, Petoe, since you live in Finland.... Do you speak swedish??

Not well. I have studied Swedish about 4 years now, but my Swedish suck and I don't really much like that language...BTW, are you from Sweden Demimoore?

Demimore
12-06-2002, 06:24 AM
Who knows.... Might be.... Might not be.... Check your PM's Petoe!.... Let's say.... I live in Los Angeles! :rolleyes:

ShadowTiger
12-06-2002, 09:27 AM
:rolleyes: Demimore, you old kidder. Los Angelos! You're WAAAY Off. San Francisco is closer than sweden. :sweat: I thought you knew that! :laughing: ;)

I got all the snow I could ever ask for. 7 - 8 inches was more than enough. They didn't close school, and I've got a chem and math test today, but who cares! I had to walk through the snow, there is barely anyone here, and the teachers are all sneezing! HA! :laughing:

Demimore
12-11-2002, 05:50 AM
Dammit! BH4.... You old revealer. Edit the post, please? :) :rolleyes:

Fatty Lumpkin
12-11-2002, 10:20 AM
I get today off! We got 1/4 inch! But it was also raining half the night and the roads are frozen over. SWEET!

Now I can work on that history report I've been meaning to get done...

Ich
12-11-2002, 11:12 AM
We got ice storms, and off from school.

Demimore
12-12-2002, 10:16 AM
There's NOT much snow here. And I'm happy for that! :)