PDA

View Full Version : Majoras Mask

Jemsee
12-04-2002, 12:37 PM
I have played most all the Zelda titles, even the GB and GBA ones.
But never got around to Majoras Mask, it kind of came and went.
So I started a new game in OoT and my son took over and finished the game in about a week.
I have been looking for MM in stores and on the web and found a couple.
Yesterday I came home and here Zelda music coming from the video game room, and I think he must be messing around in a saved game seeing he finished it.
Then he calls me in and starts changing the few masks he has found.
Not knowing what I'm looking at I just stare.
Then it dawns on me and I get a close look at the game itself.
Majoras Mask.
Sweet. :)
Seems he bought it from a friend at school for 10$.
When I have time I'll start a game.
Right now though I'm going to check out this 4 swords stuff.

Dirk the Daring
12-04-2002, 01:17 PM
Cool!! I did the same thing, just never got around to MM, so let me know if it was worth the wait!!

Joshua Milton N
12-04-2002, 02:04 PM
I playd my nephues MM game and I beat it in about a weeks time and I managed to get every single mask you can get in the game including the 4th and final transformation mask.

Cloral
12-04-2002, 03:55 PM
The game is worth playing. Have fun. :)

matthew986
12-04-2002, 07:05 PM
I have been meaning to get my friend to let me borrow it. I have heard many good reviews, but never bothered because its not part of the core Zelda timeline.

vegeta1215
12-04-2002, 08:10 PM
MM is much better than OoT. There's just something about it that I can't describe. I think the whole 3 days to save the world thing is really neat, and makes you think differently as you play. And figuring out how to help the people of Clock Town is fun.

Tygore
12-04-2002, 08:17 PM
I thought that by itself it wasn't too good. But if it was packaged with OoT, then it would be great. GO figure.

Demimore
12-05-2002, 05:21 AM
I got the game this spring, and I have'nt finished it yet... And it rules!! One of the best Zelda games ever!! You will love it!