PDA

View Full Version : 97... 98... 99... Vice City!

Cronic
12-04-2002, 12:07 PM
I just nailed the last of 36 unique jumps bringing my total percentage to 97! Alls I have left is the blood ring race, Ambulance missions, and Firetruck missions.

For anyone who hasn't tried to get 100 you really should... They give you a couple neat bonuses (such as body gaurds who shoot what you shoot and defend you against attacks (replaceable to boot) and this is more or less one of the greatest easter egg hunt type things in a game in quite some time.

Daarkseid
12-04-2002, 06:12 PM
I'm kind of afraid of Vice City. I've been avoiding it the past few days... for fear I'll somehow commit myself to that 100%. Total completion led me to spend 350 hours on FFX.

I fear what amount of time I'd waste on Vice City.

Cronic
12-04-2002, 07:57 PM
Those medic missions are way to drawen out, but if you do them I suggest the northeastern island for them.

All is done... 200 life and armor... new clothes ;) Body gaurds... double vehicle strength, infi. ammo, and at long last I can use some cheats =)

mike5000
12-04-2002, 08:04 PM
Cool I have been playing Vice City a lot lately to, I am at 57% trying to take my time also... Im on my 2nd week renting it from blockbuster and Im going to go out and buy it as soon as I get the money!! (cant wait!!) : )