PDA

View Full Version : A little help.

DarkSFK
12-03-2002, 09:52 PM
I gots a problem on myhands. I was just on the phone with my girlfriend, and obviously,we were talking. (duh) Um.... you might not really know what I'm talking about, but you know sometimes when you're around your friends and you're having a really good time? I don't know if you people do this a lot but... sometimes you say things you don't mean. Like calling your friend a bitch. Or telling them to fuck off. Just as a joke though. And other people can tell you're joking around. We do that a lot. But, she thinks that when she does it to other people that they get mad. She says they do, but I know they don't. She gets upset sometimes too. I was just talking to her, and we we're messing around, and she told me to shut up, and called me a bitch. Obviously, she was messin with me. But, she got all sad a few minutes after she did that. She thinks that people take her seriously. And I tell you, nobody takes ANYONE seriously anymore. I want to know how to make her feel a little bit happier. I've told her that people don't get mad, and that I don't. She knows that I don't, but I'm worried about the part where she thinks that her friends take her seriously. I already told her that they know she's kidding, but she insists they think she's serious. I need advice, what should I say to her? I wanna make her feel a bit less upset.... what should I say to her?????

Ich
12-03-2002, 10:22 PM
I'd just reassure her. Girls seem to be insecure about everything. Half the girls I'd bang in a heartbeat think they're fat.

Matteo
12-03-2002, 10:28 PM
don't say anything, she has to figure it out for herself

Samson007
12-03-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
I'd just reassure her. Girls seem to be insecure about everything. Half the girls I'd bang in a heartbeat think they're fat.

Why do chicks always think they're fat?

I was talking to the hottest most perfectly shaped girl in shool the other day and she kept mentioning how fat she was.

She must have weighed 90 pounds!